Who's up for some night fishing?

T
Troutier Bassier
Yeah a flash from a camera, But they also sold Special flashes that you dident need a camera to use.!

And Pown Pwn Noob Nub, Same thing.

H
halibuthitman
we used the flasher from an expired pfd ... and it worked just ok

A
autofisher
I would think the reaction would depend on the clarity of the water. If the water is murky there's a good chance that the light is going to come across as a solid beam of light and I personally would think that it would freak the fish out. However, if the water's clear and the beam didn't stop until it hit a solid surface, I think the fish would ignore it. Unless they have the same reaction as a cat juiced up on catnip, then that'd probably be one of the coolest things I think I would ever see.

M
mic
Night Bite

Night Bite

Night fishing is the right bite! I live just above Mcnary Dam and its great! If you need a good Guide call Angler Adventures 541-314-2268, Good Luck!

T
Troutier Bassier
How were you catching them?

M
mic
Salmon aint there?

Salmon aint there?

Right in the corner of the mouth! Just kidding, On the Oregon side, but I have been out there when a lot of people were and they had no luck. They kept asking me what I was using, and they were basically using the same. You have to go as slow as you can, and then slow down. #5 or 6 blue fox in a trolling pattern that stays consistent as possible to keep just off the bottom. If the fish are more active, quick fish silver and green with down riggers or trolling sinkers to get you down. It’s all about the technique, no technique, and no fish. Good luck!