What TV fishing show host would you like to fish with?

Y
yakker2
our local guy-glen from hog quest.I'd love to take his dollar any day.

X
xltom
Fishtopher said:
Ya, I dont think I coulda handled Tred, God rest his soul.

Is Tred Barta dead? I searched around and from what I could find, he had a spinal stroke and is paralyzed from the chest down...I couldn't find confirmation that he passed on.....

B
beaverfan
Last I heard he was alive and kicking, recovering in a rehab facility. In fact he was thinking he could get back to doing his t.v. show and exploring the backcountry again.

S
Swamp Puppy
Jose Wejebe or That dude from Monster Fish....

G
GDBrown
I would like to go with Bill Spicer who is one of the host of "The New Fly Fisher" or Don Frisch who does "Sportfishing on the Fly"

T
troutmasta
beaverfan said:
Last I heard he was alive and kicking, recovering in a rehab facility. In fact he was thinking he could get back to doing his t.v. show and xploring the backcountry again.
He's not at all dead. He's actually practicing drawing back a bow for the fall hunting season. I think hes up to 35 pounds ish. Tred is the man. It would take a nuke to stop him.

D
Drice
Jimmy "Big Time" Miller !!! Look him up if you dont know who he is.

Last edited:
R
ryno28
i would like to go with roland martin or that guy that dose the show river monsters.... cause i love catching monsters lol

N
natro
Anybody remember the show "Fishing the West" with Larry Schoenborn? I would say him because he's a local guy and I grew up watching his show. Guess his kid works at a local fishing shop there in my hometown. Other than him I would say Bill Dance, just because he seems like a goofy son of a gun. If you go on youtube you can watch all kinds of his bloopers.