What TV fishing show host would you like to fish with?

T
Troutier Bassier
April Volkey should have a show.! Shes great. :)

Id fish with the guys from Hawg Quest. Favorite show ever

B
bigsteel
or blair wiggins:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

X
xltom
Are you guys all single or what??:lol:

I don't like fishing with my girl very much at all...she's not very interested and I feel like I have to worry about whether she's having fun....and I can't be thorough and patient with the fishing....

I bet a good percentage of girls who are serious about fishing aren't interested in guys anyway...for example, my aunt fishes redfish tournies and she's lived with the same woman/girlfriend for like 15 years...she's fun to fish with though,,

Last edited:
R
rainman
beaverfan said:
Me I'd probably go fishing with Shelley and Courtney.

Same here.

T
troutmasta
Larry Dahlberg all day!!! I would go with him for those wolf fish in the middle of the jungle, or maybe the amazon catfish, put I would most enjoy a peacock bass trip with him and his fishing buddy Ceasar. They get into some monsters. I saw one show where the kept hooking something so big the couldnt land it on 150 pnd/300 pnd line!!!! it just kept breaking them off.

Tred Barta is another person I admire. He has amazing persistance and focus. However, he spends a lot of time waiting cause hes always trying something very difficult. I'm not sure I have the patience to do it the Barta way.

Im leaving to go hut the Clack right now wish me luck:pray:

F
Fishtopher
troutmasta said:
Tred Barta is another person I admire. He has amazing persistance and focus. However, he spends a lot of time waiting cause hes always trying something very difficult. I'm not sure I have the patience to do it the Barta way.

Im leaving to go hut the Clack right now wish me luck:pray:

Ya, I dont think I coulda handled Tred, God rest his soul.

Good luck out there!

T
TTFishon
There's a mattress store in Eugene called American Mattress. I think it's family owned. Two of the owners had there own fishing show back in the 90's. They looked and acted like total stoners. They fished for salmon and steelhead and when they caught fish they didn't release them instead they got all excited and bonked them with a club while laughing. That's who I want to fish with. Not that I don't respect the fish. It just seems like it would be a lot more fun fishing with these guys.

B
beaverfan
Anyone down for a trip with Ted Sparta?

Ted Sparta

Last edited:
W
wormosa
daniel lee martin !!!! i would rather do that then with jack gl@SS

W
womanwhofishes
I will say the guy from the Comcast show..
not the girl
owin and pispy ?

C
CaptKirk
Glen from Hawg Quest:clap:

O
OnTheFly
This would be my choice. I don't know if she's a TV fishing show host or not but I don't care.:D

B
bigsteel
OnTheFly said:
This would be my choice. I don't know if she's a TV fishing show host or not but I don't care.:D

thats just sexy

O
OnTheFly
bigsteel said:
thats just sexy

It's a thing of Beauty!!! And her casting form isn't bad either.:D

Last edited:
B
bigsteel
OnTheFly said:
It's a thing of Beauty!!! And her casting form isn't bad either.:D

:cool:

J
JSpencer
My vote would have to go to Jeremy Wade from River Monsters. I would love to hook into some of the fish i've seen him catch on that show.

B
bigsteel
:D

T
Troutier Bassier
....:)

O
OnTheFly
Hey bigsteel.....I don't recognize her as a tv fishing show host either....but again....Who cares!:D

T
TTFishon
bigsteel said:

Sure would be hard to notice if I got a bite or not.:D