What to name my boat

D
DirectDrive
Kardoctor said:
i like the other women my wife already said she is a fishing widow lol but she is working today so off I went with the Other Woman.

Fixed it for you.

:)

T
troutmasta
That's purrdy!

EOBOY
EOBOY
You must be too young to know Dr. Hook

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

P
pinstriper
espencer757 said:
Not original, but I like the play on the Volkswagen theme.
Fahrfrumwurkin

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I LIKE that !

J
Jeffpdx
Unsinkable II

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
I named my boat the "Half Fast"

I wouldn't personally name my boat after a lady because well, even the best marriages sometimes go down the tubes and if you managed to come out of it with the boat still in your possession, it'd be a painful reminder. And renaming a boat is supposed to be bad luck, so I personally stick to names not associated with wimmenz I'm in relationship with. A friend of mine did name his boat after his daughter though, so that'd be a safer bet.

I almost named my boat the Happy Hooker because it has a few connotations, and it stemmed from a joke from a fellow I once worked it - "Do you know what a happy hooker is? A tow truck driver with a car on the hook" as a tow monkey myself, and a fishing addict it was high on the list of possible names. I ran into another tow driver in Olympia a couple months back who's boss had similar sense of humor and actually had a vanity commercial plate (I didn't know you could even get vanity plates on commercial trucks) that said "HPY HUKR" - that was awesome.

I like "Storm Trooper" for your boat - the color scheme fits. "Silver Bullet" could work too.

Of course if you're one that likes tempting fate "Titanic" might be worth a shot. "Unsinkable" would be good for a chuckle.

K
Kardoctor
After to day should call my boat the sturgeon machine got all 3 in the boat
2 salmon caught but none Made it in the boat broke line on both image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

E
espencer757
Los like you had a good day on the water. I hope I am able to work out the ability to get out there with you some time.

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
How about "Sturgeon General" ?

K
Kardoctor
I like storm trooper and sliver bullet too
But sturgeon general is a good one too so many to choose from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E
espencer757
You could always call it. . . Wait for it. . . Wait for it . . . ."My Boat". Send boring at first look, but is sound when you say "I'm talking my boat out fishing" or "everyone on my boat" or even the ever popular "hey all, who wants to join my on my boat for a day of fishing?". "I'm easy enough to find, all you have to do is look for my boat"

K
Kardoctor
espencer757 said:
You could always call it. . . Wait for it. . . Wait for it . . . ."My Boat". Send boring at first look, but is sound when you say "I'm talking my boat out fishing" or "everyone on my boat" or even the ever popular "hey all, who wants to join my on my boat for a day of fishing?". "I'm easy enough to find, all you have to do is look for my boat"

I like this one Get r done wow I am running out of time tags will be here in 3 weeks

E
espencer757
How about "I was going to name my boat, but ran out of time". Letters might have to be small or it will take multiple lines.

P
pinstriper
Bait Box
Live Well
Rod Holder
Ultimate Drag On
Bawber Dawg
Me And My Chums
Precycled
Tips Up
My Office
In The Can

E
espencer757
Hole in the water
Tight lines
Fish on
Fishing tales

You know, I'm not sure if we are helping you, or giving you too much to choose from.

T
taconight2night
the Flithy Oar

EOBOY
EOBOY
LOL I like that

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

EOBOY
EOBOY
Kardoctor said:
wow I am running out of time tags will be here in 3 weeks

Good luck with that................Remember you said that.........hahahahah:lol:

O
OnTheDrop
EOBOY said:
Good luck with that................Remember you said that.........hahahahah:lol:

im still waiting at about 10months.... Lol. Once I make it to a year, I will walk into the office in Salem and grab them, just to tell them I've been waiting a year... ������

K
Kardoctor
EOBOY said:

I'm thinking ocean Bound but then I also remember the song spellbound man so many choices