Use of corn for fishing in Oregon?

G
grampa ron
It does say on the bottle "Not For Human Consumption" but what do they know.

Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
T
TTFishon
grampa ron said:
It does say on the bottle "Not For Human Consumption" but what do they know.

I think all but 3% of it's biodegradable. Must be the pvc.

O
OnTheFly
Hey anything's good on a Ritz.

T
troutmasta
U
Username
Kokanee is the only fish i have ever caught on corn. Now trout is a different story, i can't think of anything i haven't caught trout on. ear plugs, gummy worms ect.ect.

B
Born2Fish55
Username said:
Kokanee is the only fish i have ever caught on corn. Now trout is a different story, i can't think of anything i haven't caught trout on. ear plugs, gummy worms ect.ect.
:clap:

I have caught a lot of various fish on Shoepeg Corn (white) in the past... especially Panfish like Perch and Bluegill... Warmouth love corn soaked in Anise extract. Sometimes I miss South Carolina, but my sentence* was up and I came home.... :think:

As far as Trout... one of my favorite baits for Native Rainbow and Cutthroats in small streams is a bare red or gold hook... free drifted over little waterfalls or in faster moving water... not a most picky of fish!!! :rolleyes:

And Earplugs work great for Salmon and for Surf fishing... those soft orange ones that have the little pull out center... thread it on above a hook and fill with a little Smelly Jelly Shrimp or Herring scent with some white yarn on a Siwash hook! Caught three nice Chinook in the Fall in the Wilson with that setup!!! :yay:

*6.5 years in the U.S. Naval Submarine Force Atlantic out of Charleston :D

B
Born2Fish55
Garlic extract is killer on Corn for some types of fish too!!!
The Catfish on the Cooper-Santee Reservoir liked Garlic-Corn-Cheese Doughballs!!!!