Two perspectives

brandon4455
brandon4455
Hi everyone, my buddy Sam and I are in to making fly fishing short films (hopefully do some longer ones in the future) we made a few last year and one during the winter, but here is the most recent one I wanted to share. Sam is the best person I Know behind the camera hands down and he really knows how to get the full potential out of each and every shot. Enjoy! Link: http://vimeo.com/m/77473967

Reactions: bass and ChezJfrey
M
Moe
That wasreally fun to watch. Especially enjoyed the part where the fish chased your fly to the surface, and was just out of reach, and the shot that showed all those fish schooled up. Looking forward to more of your videos, it was very professionally done!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Thank you for sharing that, Brandon. I agree with Moe, it was indeed fun to watch and very well done.

W
waco
Cool video!!! He is good!!!

L
lilsalmon
I watched that 3 times on fb...now 3 times here and it gets better every time.....

troutdude
troutdude
A most excellent video! And I'd bet bank that, I know where it was filmed! :D

Thanks for sharing.

C
ChezJfrey
That is fantastic work. Sam is indeed very skilled.

bass
bass
Man, I have not been flyfishing in a couple of years (since I got my kayak) but that video has me wanting to hit a small stream. Great job, that is beautiful production.