Tuesday results

jhop111
jhop111
I haven't posted here for a while so I figured it's about time for an update. Picked up a slightly used 08 Tracker 175 to replace to very well used 98 ranger 106. Brought her home Tuesday and snuck out to a quarry pond for a couple hours. I put 4 in the boat and had the pond to myself. I quit before the rains came, but the water temps ranged from 58.9 to 60.3. Bass aren't aggressive yet and all were caught on the bottom off drop offs. Hope to get out again when the weather clears.

Josh

Last edited:
K
Kevinb5688
Nice boat man, if u ever need a partner in crime hit me up!!! I went bass fishing today at a geavel pit in corvallis and got 13. It took about 5 hours to get that many but it was worth it. All fish hit on a 3/4 oz jig with a blue/black flake craw pappie trailer.
I tried brush hawgs, swimbaits, kreature baits, and drop shot rigs. Nothing else caught fish.

T
TTFishon
Nice boat and bass!!! It's good to see you posting again!!!

F
Finneus Polebender
Nice work good to see ya back.

jhop111
jhop111
Kevin, yes I am always up for fishing. Infact we met last year. I came out to look at your boat with my truck and trailer that almost didn't make the turn around in the driveway. Pm me your number or email and we will set it up.
Josh

bass
bass
Well the boat clearly works :) Great job, beautiful fish.

jhop111
jhop111
Thanks guys. I am hoping for one or two trips a week all spring and summer so I will have plenty of open seat opportunities although they will be short notice. It's an amazing boat and I am not done setting it up yet. I got a lowrance mark 5x pro dsi up front and am saving up for a hummingbird 895ci for the console with side scan. I think the guy in the back will always have a better picture of whats going on than the guy in the front with that 7inch screen!! The dsi is amazing to mark structure, baitfish, suspended hawgs etc. It put me onto some irregular bottom features that I never seen with the old cuda and it produced fish already. I snuck out yesterday on the bank but didn't get bit. Prob had a lot to do with the irregular weather and the 10degree temp drop from when I got out of the truck to when the rain chased me back in a couple hours later.