Trail cam pics

D
dtikey
Went up to where I have my trail cams this morning and the sign is great and 85 pics on one camera and the other I must of hit wrong button because was not on when I got thier this morning.85 pics on one cam in less then 2 weeks aint bad Im pretty excited and can't wiat for the up coming bow season.Here is a couple of the pics hope you enjoy. DSC_0015.jpgDSC_0018.jpgDSC_0027.jpgDSC_0042.jpgDSC_0053.jpgDSC_0055.jpgDSC_0060.jpgDSC_0061.jpgDSC_0075.jpgDSC_0076.jpg

F
fishing_mission
Nice pics. What camera are you using?

D
dtikey
fishing_mission said:
Nice pics. What camera are you using?

these are from the $100 wildgame nation cams and used them for couple years with no problems so work for me

T
Toyracer38
Looks like your gonna have a good chance at filling your tag. I own a couple Tasco trail cam's and just thrilled with them.

R
rippin fish lips
nice pics, Thanks for sharing mike. Trail cam pics can be some of the best pictures ever. I like the first picture... "WTF is up with this thing being here?!" haha. I hope you show some more later on... and it also looks like you have a dialed place for bow hunting... 1 big open area with plenty of covor. they don't look spooked at all.

M
Mad dog
Lookin' good!!!

It's comin' up fast now!!!

R
rum runner
nice pics wish i was able to get out in some spots like that

D
dtikey
Yup looking good went back up yesterday to replace a downewd camera so go to back up and running and will stay out till the 18th then go back in a retreive whats happening so hopefully things really start to pick up.Going into another area today for back up plan see whats hanging around.

Rum runner thier is places like this all over the cascades in the wilderness areas once you get up in elevation.Its just getting out thier and putting on the miles finding them.These pics are at about 6500 feet and I have got 4 medows like this one with wallows that they use every year with 1/4 mile of eachother.Yes its miles from any road but thats part of the expierence so get out thier and wear some tread off your shoes and you will find good areas.Bring lots of bug dope too.I have been using a thermacell and it is great.

R
rum runner
iv been looking around triangle lake and behind crow for deer think thats where im gona end up this year till i get a better job to fund some outings for next year and a bigger freezer to lol

W
waco
Some trail cam pics from my cellphone!! Hahaha
20120806_065842.jpg

D
dtikey
man your cell phone takes nice pics!!!

C_Run
C_Run
We just got a trail cam a few months ago. Here's the first picture ever. We had it trained on a beaver dam on our place.

08Rsd.jpg

Guess it smelled me on the cam.Mostly get pictures of the neighbor's dogs.

D
dtikey
up close and personal...going back to check my cams this saturday so hopefully will be able to post some more pics with some nice bulls on them. As I went by reedsport last saturday half the bulls were cleaned up and 2 of them where sparring so good sign of things to come