Town stretch 05-10-2010

T
Thuggin4Life
Couple weeks, there will be a white drift boat on the town run

If you have time before that we can take my boat down for an evening fish. i owe you anyways for all the coastal trips you helped finance.

J
JeannaJigs
If you have time before that we can take my boat down for an evening fish. i owe you anyways for all the coastal trips you helped finance.

What ya doin' monday evening? I can get off early that day since I don't have a doc to work for that day, and was thinkin' about goin' somewhere, town run would be excellent

S
steelhead_stalkers
Thuggin, do you take your boat through the whole town run?

H
Hawk
:clap:Sweet job Bfishin and nice 6 -16 oz. measuring cans Windburnt...that's original:lol: Your smile tells me your HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!

I only see five Cans.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

T
Thuggin4Life
I am doing whatever you want to do jeanna. chad i launch at the ramp below day island on d street and can go up to the rock flats that are halfway between the 2 ramps and i can go down to the rapids just above I-5. I bet with the right water level and motor trim I could get up farther but no need to. I see jets going up that leave it to them.

F
Fishtopher
LMAO!! Agreed! 5 cans!! The fish are always a beer can longer (or 16oz's heavier) in the story!! Classic!!

Nice fish' by the way guys! Thanks for keepin' me half sane!

R
rippin fish lips
nice fish b fishin!! yes the willy is on and off fishing, i have seen some big fish bein caught in that stretch of the river and some big ones swim by and jump! i was ehh probably about idk below nickerbocker bridge probably about 100-200 yards down from it and hooked into a MONSTER steely usin a thomas spoon "secret color" i would tell wut color but for only fishin with it for about a year now it have been way to productive to give it away ill give it away sometime soon when i find a new lure but this fish was over 30 inches and about 12" deep from back to belly, but hook bent over and the lure popped out of its mouth due to a bushy tree hangin in the water that it wanted to run into and i wasn't going to let that happen! but it was my first salmon/steelhead on the willy this year!! i be fishin on the banks a lot on the willy once i finish highschool! 6 more days and graduation!! wo0t! if u see a bike on the bank with light blue tires with white walls, its me! stop down and say hi plz and maybe u will see my "secret lure", that prolly isn't so secret! lol

Tanner

Last edited:
R
rippin fish lips
Oh ok i seen a silver drift boat then a while later i seen the red sled. those guys make me sick. someday though it will be me in the sled. yup good stuff more blood.

A good chance that one of those silver boats was me and my buddy bill! I LOVE THE TOWN RUN FLOAT!!!!