Town stretch 05-10-2010

T
Thuggin4Life
JeannaJigs said:
Couple weeks, there will be a white drift boat on the town run :)

If you have time before that we can take my boat down for an evening fish. i owe you anyways for all the coastal trips you helped finance.

J
JeannaJigs
Thuggin4Life said:
If you have time before that we can take my boat down for an evening fish. i owe you anyways for all the coastal trips you helped finance.

What ya doin' monday evening? I can get off early that day since I don't have a doc to work for that day, and was thinkin' about goin' somewhere, town run would be excellent

S
steelhead_stalkers
Thuggin, do you take your boat through the whole town run?

H
Hawk
Cohosanders said:
:clap:Sweet job Bfishin and nice 6 -16 oz. measuring cans Windburnt...that's original:lol: Your smile tells me your HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!

I only see five Cans.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool::cool:

T
Thuggin4Life
I am doing whatever you want to do jeanna. chad i launch at the ramp below day island on d street and can go up to the rock flats that are halfway between the 2 ramps and i can go down to the rapids just above I-5. I bet with the right water level and motor trim I could get up farther but no need to. I see jets going up that leave it to them.

F
Fishtopher
LMAO!! Agreed! 5 cans!! The fish are always a beer can longer (or 16oz's heavier) in the story!! Classic!!

Nice fish' by the way guys! Thanks for keepin' me half sane!

R
rippin fish lips
nice fish b fishin!! yes the willy is on and off fishing, i have seen some big fish bein caught in that stretch of the river and some big ones swim by and jump! i was ehh probably about idk below nickerbocker bridge probably about 100-200 yards down from it and hooked into a MONSTER steely usin a thomas spoon "secret color" i would tell wut color but for only fishin with it for about a year now it have been way to productive to give it away :) ill give it away sometime soon when i find a new lure :) but this fish was over 30 inches and about 12" deep from back to belly, but hook bent over and the lure popped out of its mouth due to a bushy tree hangin in the water that it wanted to run into and i wasn't going to let that happen! but it was my first salmon/steelhead on the willy this year!! i be fishin on the banks a lot on the willy once i finish highschool! 6 more days and graduation!! wo0t! if u see a bike on the bank with light blue tires with white walls, its me! stop down and say hi plz :) and maybe u will see my "secret lure", that prolly isn't so secret! lol

Tanner

Last edited:
R
rippin fish lips
Thuggin4Life said:
Oh ok i seen a silver drift boat then a while later i seen the red sled. those guys make me sick. someday though it will be me in the sled. yup good stuff more blood.

A good chance that one of those silver boats was me and my buddy bill! I LOVE THE TOWN RUN FLOAT!!!!