The rains are coming,the rains are coming!!

S
steelhead_stalkers
Drink some milk, it will coat your stomach!

B
Bfishin
Kodiak said:
DY..Please, Please, Please make sure you have a sober driver running you around...don't need a DUI or worse an accident.

That's the best advice for you so far. Get a DD Bro. I speak from experience. More than once too.

B
bigdog
FishSchooler said:
Sorry guys and gals, I have apparently raindanced too long and now almost the entire week is rain... we will not have good weather to fish, unless you call standing in the rain fun. :)

Rain shine or snow is always good weather to fish in. Even better when you are getting in to some fish.

J
JeannaJigs
rain weeds out the idiot fair weather fishermen. it's excellent weather for fishing :D

T
Thuggin4Life
Love the rain. it helps to get things going(rivers and fish) and keeps things staying(people at home). As for DD I thought i would be the last one to recomend a DD but i had a DUII and got a BUII. so now i have to do treatment AGAIN and habe to find a captian for my boat every time i take it out until next june. I love to drink but drink safe.

F
Fishtopher
FishSchooler said:
Sorry guys and gals, I have apparently raindanced too long and now almost the entire week is rain... we will not have good weather to fish, unless you call standing in the rain fun. :)

:clap:Good job man....good job!:lol:

A
autofisher
I'm down for some rain. Can't wait. It's gonna be great. Kodiak...... When it starts, are we gonna see who can get to the hole faster?

Y
youngbuck307
thanks every one for the helpfull hints they will be put to use lol. And when it comes to DD my gift from my sister is a driver for as long as i want that whole week. She can't drink any more so she thought that would be a good gift

M
Mike123
I don't think it's gonna rain enough to make the river raise an inch.. but it will probably make fish shoot up river.

T
TTFishon
I'm happy for the salmon and the salmon fisherpeople, but rain means we can't pave the roads at work which means days or I should say more nights that I have to work the Grave Shift. Yuk!

T
Thuggin4Life
I jobless and used to graveyard shift. actually i prefer graveyard. do the need anyone for basic grunt work or any entry level position.

T
TTFishon
Thuggin4Life said:
I jobless and used to graveyard shift. actually i prefer graveyard. do the need anyone for basic grunt work or any entry level position.

No I went through an apprenticeship program to get on there and all the grunt work is done by prisoners. Unless you have skills in road construction or heavy equipment operation then you can always apply.