The rains are coming,the rains are coming!!

Raincatcher
Oh,are you gonna be happy to hear this...starting Monday we will be having three days of rain!!! :yay: According to Welcome to Weather Underground : Weather Underground it will start as a drizzle Sunday night and just get wetter. Fish should be on the move by Monday afternoon,I think. That's when the "good" rain is supposed to start.
Go get 'em guys and gals!! :dance: Wish I could be with each and every one of you.

Good fishing everyone!!

M
metalfisher76
I hope your right! Channel 2 says I have to wait till Tues.

F
fishnquest
...easy for you to say...

S
steelhead_stalkers
This is not necessarily a good thing for those who have been pounding salmon in tidewater for over a month! :lol: :lol:

M
Mike123
I think it's easier to get them right above tide water..
I like when they stack in deep slots LOW on the river. Much easier than hunting all day in tide water. IMO. :dance:

I can't wait!

J
JeannaJigs
As a bank maggot, I rejoice in the news of coming rains! Hopefully we get plenty of it down here. The Siuslaw is a trickle.

F
Fishtopher
As a bank maggot, I rejoice in the news of coming rains!

Ditto. The river banks are gonna turn red within a day of the first drop of rain.:lol:

Y
youngbuck307
What a great 21st Bday gift from mother nature good old rain... I can tell you I will be fishing probably monday all the way through to my Bday the 30th.... then might have to take a break for a day scents I have a good feeling my head will hurt after that night. Or maybe ill just drink a lil so i can fish all week then just go out on the weekend..... I have a feeling this is going to be a good Bday!!

F
fishnquest
Happy 21, YB. Enjoy.:dance:

Y
youngbuck307
Thanks buddie I will lol

J
jadedbat
Have a great b-day!

K
Kodiak
Raincatcher
Have a great time!!

Have a great time!!

youngbuck307;
Hope you have a great BIG b-day! :dance: I hope you get to find a real fighter that weighs at least half as much as you do...do they come in that size?? :think:
A few words of advice from someone who's been around just a lil while....pork chops...milk. Pork chops before you go out and a big glass of milk when you come back home. These will save you untold pain,I promise.

M
Mike123

Pork chops and MILK?!?!? Uhm.. that would make me puke. But Im super hung over right now. I just thought another beer would take it away. :lol:
If this reallllyyy works.. I'll let you know.

K
Kodiak
An old geman trick is to eat a handfull of caraway seeds before you go out...Something about them makes you able to drink more with less pain and drunkeness.:dance:

B
bigdog
An old geman trick is to eat a handfull of caraway seeds before you go out...Something about them makes you able to drink more with less pain and drunkeness.:dance:

Ok this might sound like I'm stupid here but what are caraway seeds?

F
Fishydog
Take it from an old rock-n-roll roadie, vitamin C, B-12, and lots of water.

K
Kodiak
Ok this might sound like I'm stupid here but what are caraway seeds?

Yes it does..so I'm not answering that!...LOL...always wanted to do that. They are a spice used in a lot of german and scandinavian foods. Something to do with a chemical in there that interfears with the uptake of alchol into your body....Look like a big man pound shots and walk away hardly touched...in theory.

DY..Please, Please, Please make sure you have a sober driver running you around...don't need a DUI or worse an accident.

B
bigdog
Well see learn something new everyday........ Now lets see this rain.

F
FishSchooler
Sorry...

Sorry...

Sorry guys and gals, I have apparently raindanced too long and now almost the entire week is rain... we will not have good weather to fish, unless you call standing in the rain fun.