The bass are waking up

S
Shark 13
Bass 6lbs 10oz #2.jpg Bass 6lbs 10oz.jpg
With this warm weather we have been having the bass are starting to get active. So far my biggest bass this year was 6lbs 10oz. My goal this year was to catch a 6+lbs bass. Most of the ones I have been catching are 1 to 3 lbs. When i figure out how to post a picture on here with my phone ill post my biggest catch this year. Ok here are the pictures had to do it from my computer.

Last edited:
B
BaldTexan
Nice! Yes. Pic please. Haven't bass fished since I moved here last year. Marked some large fish on the finder at Hagg while trout fishing. I need to go back and dust of the bass gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bass
bass
Awesome job Shark! Are you catching largemouth or smallmouth or both.

K
kingfish
I will attest to the bass being active got this beauty last weekend didn't get a weight tho

S
Shark 13
bass said:
Awesome job Shark! Are you catching largemouth or smallmouth or both.
Just been fishing for the largemouth. This lake is just behind my house and doesn't have any smallmouth in it. Does have some very nice largemouth in it along with carp, bluegill, catfish, and crappie.

W
WillametteT
Very nice! How's the fishing from a Kayak working for you? Been thinking of getting one myself.

S
Shark 13
WillametteT said:
Very nice! How's the fishing from a Kayak working for you? Been thinking of getting one myself.

I really enjoy my kayak. For small lakes and ponds they are perfect. I can take that kayak into areas that a boat just can't do. Also they are very quiet compared to a aluminum boat.