That time

F
Finneus Polebender
By the looks of tonights 4 lber It is definitely time to **** off the the big girls , just be quick and get em back , They have not layed but are bedding hard here.... bkyd 5-8-12 002.jpgbkyd 5-8-12 004.jpgbkyd 5-8-12 005.jpg man she fought hard too they are after it! Gonna hit up the tractor pond for the first time this year for bass in the mornin if there happens to be any one with a wed off there is room. Picked up my personal best smallie there this time last year , and they have not seen baits yet this year !

Last edited:
T
tomriker
nice! goodluck in the AM

R
ryan808
Nice catch FP

J
JeannaJigs
Oh snap, Oh snap!! Now that I've seen this i'm excited to try this bass thing out.

J
jayfatal
I would love to join u fp, on a count of me being off wednesday and thursday, but i think the wife and i are going to put the boat in some place, anybody got any suggestions where to go?

J
jabs67
Very nice!!!!!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Good luck, Sir Polebender! I'm betting you will have a blast. :D

B
b70turner
Nice! Good luck. :clap:

H
Hendo30
Awesome FP, interested to hear how it went on your venture to the tractor pond. If anything you seem to have a great spot in the other ponds by the looks of your pictures latley.

F
Finneus Polebender
Hendo30 said:
Awesome FP, interested to hear how it went on your venture to the tractor pond. If anything you seem to have a great spot in the other ponds by the looks of your pictures latley.

Cold weather had em shut down , still a few dinks grabbing my trailer other than that no bigguns. Yep the backyard pond always heats up first "shallow" and it is so clear/small the dozen or so bigger ones in it are easy to find this time of year. not like having to search acres with limited visibility like the other two.

J
JeannaJigs
Thanks for having me and Avzilla out! It was great visiting with you guys and fishing the pond! Ava had fun too with her parents! Only had a bite but a bite is more than I had last time I tried that bass thing! I want to catch one bad now! Sorry ava peed in your livingston LOL.

J
JeannaJigs
P.s. I think I left my lami in your truck, so looks like I will HAVE to come out and fish again soon. ;)

F
Finneus Polebender
JeannaJigs said:
Thanks for having me and Avzilla out! It was great visiting with you guys and fishing the pond! Ava had fun too with her parents! Only had a bite but a bite is more than I had last time I tried that bass thing! I want to catch one bad now! Sorry ava peed in your livingston LOL.

PMd ya on the rod , she was just trying to mask the fisherman smell lol , no wonder every time she got near the weed mat and thought she was seeing ground she wanted to bail . We got a new master plan to get you some sore bass thumb going here soon sent ya the details.