taking my first trip for the season

M
mastercaster
Gonna head out saturday and see if I can put some fresh winter chrome on my tag . Got skunked on my archery elk and rifle deer .Wanting to put some ink on at least one of the tags I spent my hard earned money on . Reports look decent for where I am heading to have had a few in the trap the last 2 weeks so things should be decent as long as the rain stays light . MC:pray:

B
bran_man
Good luck! I'm jealous. all of the rivers in my area are still looking pretty ugly still for at least the next few days... :(

T
troutmasta
Good luck!! North Coast is looking pretty good:dance:
Might bump into you!

M
mastercaster
same to you I am also headed down that way . If we bump into each other I will be expecting a motivational speech due to your location .

H
halibuthitman
the "spot" Im assuming you are headed to had about 20 guys at first light and the smaller one next to it was pretty jammed... so get there early-

P
plumb2fish
C'Mon Brad no one would fish THERE after it has rained for the last 10 days.....

H
halibuthitman
go figure...;)

M
mastercaster
halibuthitman said:
the "spot" Im assuming you are headed to had about 20 guys at first light and the smaller one next to it was pretty jammed... so get there early-

Thanks for the heads up gonna get into my waders before I leave home now . I have noticed that (imo) only a small portion of people actually fish it correctly I am a far cry from an expert but have a system that works there and puts fish on my tag . Obviously the place is no secret just trying to keep down excess advertising by not mentioning by name. I think its face book page does enough of that but I am still waiting to bank one like whats in your old avatar .MC

T
troutmasta
halibuthitman said:

Wrong spot.
I went where the water was clear and bobbers were down.;)