Suttle Lake 2012

G
Griz
Would like any and all reports on Suttle lake for this year. We are thinking of going to Suttle next wknd. Thank You.

troutdude
troutdude
I'm interested too. But, I haven't seen a single one so far this year.

Hasn't anyone fished in Suttle yet?

G
Griz
Wow. I don't think anyone has fished it this year. Has it got that bad or they just don't want to share the info.

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
C
cowboysfan
I have not heard anything coming from Suttle here in Bend, I will usually here something if there is any action! You know the fish are in there.

G
Griz
Thank you for the feedback. I agree everytime I drive by it I never see any boats on it so today we are going to Suttle for the wknd and I will let you all know how we did.

G
Griz
I do not feel I can give a very good fishing report on Suttle as we did not do much fishing due to the weather conditions. I will say that the little time spent fishing we did not catch a single fish and very few people on the water or fishing.

J
jkeek9
Fished Suttle last night for a few hours and landed 3 browns, our biggest was pushing 20" and 3 or 4 lbs. Suttle is a lake you really have to be patient with cause the wind conditions can be hectic at times! Sometimes the fishing can be slow, don't give up, it can be rewarding :D

C
cowboysfan
were you trolling? I have caught a lot of koke's but haven't fished for the browns because I dont know where on the lake or how. Sounds like you did really well!

J
jkeek9
cowboysfan said:
were you trolling? I have caught a lot of koke's but haven't fished for the browns because I dont know where on the lake or how. Sounds like you did really well!
cast and reel rapalas

007.jpg009.JPG

Reactions: cowboysfan
troutdude
troutdude
I caught a brown out of there once. Got mine, on a white Rooster Tail, with black spots.

They are some of the prettiest fish ever!

Thanks for sharing your pics!

C
cowboysfan
nice browns jkeek! they are very healthy. I am going to have to give it a try sometime.