Summer 2013

S
sunsalem
Any recent reports?

C
cabinetguy
Yeah,were here 8/25/2013 and if fish have been caught the catchers are keepin it a secret til their stories have been edited

S
sunsalem
cabinetguy said:
Yeah,were here 8/25/2013 and if fish have been caught the catchers are keepin it a secret til their stories have been edited
That's unfortunate.
I would have thought August would have been fairly hot in the channels.

J
JimBob
Not to keen to go up to Crane until the water cools down, right now they are all in the channels and not too active.

C
cabinetguy
cabinetguy

cabinetguy

Wish I'd known the fishing was lousy up there. We did see a lot of great country, bouncing from lake to lake.Old salt next to me at cpr said he was glad he brought groceries. Chipmonks were fun and now full of peanuts, but the anticipation of seeing wildlife was a downer. Guess the birds got skunked too. Since I've seen it once up there, I think I'll stay here on the coast with my money, and where the fish are, and at least biting. A lot of "where the fish are" with little fake fish bite graph books and mags should be banned or burned. Oh well, time to gear up for salmon on the slaw since I can throw a rock in it from my deck.

J
JimBob
Wrong time of the season. give it a few weeks and Crane will provide Rainbows that fight like salmon.

S
sunsalem
Any recent reports?