Steelhead in the Willamette

Q
qwapaw
Does anyone know if there are any steelhead in the Willamette between Junction City and Belt Line Bridge. I have a leg that doesn't work and I know some areas in this stretch I can plunk and save the leg. Just want to have fun and it's always nice to have a chance to catch a nice fish doing it. Thanks, tight lines. Qwapaw, (Dan U)

R
radiation
Some people have had good luck fishing below the bridge. One person caught a 30lb salmon below the bridge last year just sitting there plunking.

F
fishingduck
I'm going to run the stretch from Marshal to Harrisburg but need a shuttle. There are some good places for steelhead and some holes for Salmon too. The only "catch" is that I need to pick up my trail camera's at a secret spot along the way. Shouldn't take more than an hour and it's by a nice hole. My plan is to launch about 6am and back by 3-4 before the heat kicks in.

Q
qwapaw
Hey duckling, do you mean 3-4 in the afternoon ? Dan

F
fishingduck
qwapaw said:
Hey duckling, do you mean 3-4 in the afternoon ? Dan
Wife changed my plans Saturday to sanding the back deck. I'll keep you in mind because I like float the "town run" in the evenings, from VRC to River Rd.