Steelhead below Faraday?

B
bigdog
here2fish said:
because it pisses me off when people say "nope no fish dry hole blah blah blah etc. etc." when it is totally bogus. Thats the type of bs that goes on over ther at ifish.

He obviously knows that it is late summer and the clack has a huge summer run and late summer means high river fish.

no need to give the guy a false report.

If your trying to protect your hole just dont talk about it

It was a joke my good man don't get so up tight there. If you read around a little bit you would see the threads that I posted about the fish I have been getting out of there and the threads trying to get groups together to go there so the last thing I am or ever would do is try to (protect) a hole bud.
River is for every one and so are the fishies in it.
We all are here for the same reason and thats for the fun of fishing and making friends, so with that being said I hope some day we might meet up and hit some fishies together. Good luck and tight lines. :)
CJ
P.S. I haven't been on here for a few months and would also like to give a late welcome to our little forum to you and all the other new people we have on here now. Nice to see the site growing this much, has gotten pretty large number of people now.

Last edited:
H
here2fish
bigdog said:
It was a joke my good man don't get so up tight there. If you read around a little bit you would see the threads that I posted about the fish I have been getting out of there and the threads trying to get groups together to go there so the last thing I am or ever would do is try to (protect) a hole bud.
River is for every one and so are the fishies in it.
We all are here for the same reason and thats for the fun of fishing and making friends, so with that being said I hope some day we might meet up and hit some fishies together. Good luck and tight lines. :)
CJ
P.S. I haven't been on here for a few months and would also like to give a late welcome to our little forum to you and all the other new people we have on here now. Nice to see the site growing this much, has gotten pretty large number of people now.

Sorry dude:D my bad

sarcasm is tough to read on here unless you throw an emoticon in there.

plus I was in a bit of a crappy mood when I posted that....just found out the estimate to fix my truck was a very bad estimate.....like 1/4 of the end cost.

B
bigdog
here2fish said:
Sorry dude:D my bad

sarcasm is tough to read on here unless you throw an emoticon in there.

plus I was in a bit of a crappy mood when I posted that....just found out the estimate to fix my truck was a very bad estimate.....like 1/4 of the end cost.

Yeah it can be hard to tell if someone is joking or not I had thought I did put a smilly face in there but I didn't. It's all good though hope to see ya on the water sometime.
Sorry to hear about the truck fixing price that sucks, it seems like it always ends up costing more then what the first cost is thought to be.

F
Fishtopher
Where y ou goin CJ? Ill see ya out there wherever that is....

D
drifter
well for today theres no more cuz i think i got all that was in the hole.. hahahaa.. sorry peps juat had to brag.. damn i had a good day!:D

F
FishKiller23
drifter said:
well for today theres no more cuz i think i got all that was in the hole.. hahahaa.. sorry peps juat had to brag.. damn i had a good day!:D

How many did u get??? Nice job man sounds like u had a good time.

Any pics to share??

D
drifter
FishKiller23 said:
How many did u get??? Nice job man sounds like u had a good time.

Any pics to share??

one nook and 9 steelies

M
metalmania
buddah426 said:
first off there is a hatchery here and there at casadero

Since when is there a hatchery at cazadero. They sort fish there but the only hatchery is at mciver. The upper clack above cazadero has no hatchery and few if any clipped fish ever get past there.

B
bigdog
metalmania said:
Since when is there a hatchery at cazadero. They sort fish there but the only hatchery is at mciver. The upper clack above cazadero has no hatchery and few if any clipped fish ever get past there.

How far up is cazadero? I'm not to sure where that is.

M
metalmania
There's cazadero powerhouse below faraday, and then there's cazadero diversion dam just upriver from faraday( I think it's actually called faraday dam). They sort fish at the dam holding pens and only let the nates go on from there.

N
ninja2010
metalmania said:
They sort fish at the dam holding pens and only let the nates go on from there.

what do they do with the clipped ones? they go back into the OFF hole??
:D maybe they should hand them to peeps like me with blank tags...:D

M
metalmania
ninja2010 said:
what do they do with the clipped ones? they go back into the OFF hole??
:D maybe they should hand them to peeps like me with blank tags...:D

Clippers get sent to the hatchery or get recycled down river.

F
Fishtopher
Im pretty sure they get trucked down to the Barton area.

M
metalmania
Fishtopher said:
Im pretty sure they get trucked down to the Barton area.

I don't bealive all the fish get recycled, and there not all trucked to barton.

F
Fishtopher
Youre right, some get trucked to certain lakes in the area too.

O
osmosis
I know they were putting a bunch only down to feldheimers this year too.

F
Fishtopher
Got an idea of why they dont truck em down farther?

O
osmosis
If they put 'em down further more folks get a chance to catch them. They are more interested in getting their eggs back than creating opportunity for anglers.
atleast it's better than them having the fish in tanks for months until the "ripen"

D
drifter
theyve been dumpin them in a lot of lakes.. all the popular lakes too.. ive seen a lot last year takin my dad and friends trout fishing.. thought they were brutes but a ranger told me they were steelie recycled and dropped off for fishers...

A
autofisher
They drop them just about everywhere. They even put them in the Junction City ponds. They take a couple to the smaller ponds and lakes around here in Salem too.