Siltcoos 10-24-2010

N
nwdunerider
I work with a guy who caught an 18 # coho on siltcoos on 10/30. Is anyone else having any luck yet . How about tachkenitch ? Thug or Jenna ? How about you guys. Last year you were both very active over there

T
Thuggin4Life
since you asked... there has been blood spilt.... out of 3 trips my boat has had a bass, a jack, 2 burly bluebacks, 5lb hen, 7.5 lb buck, a smaller searun cutt, and a 10.5lb hen, and a few drivebys. even a /bloody wolf. only fish that wasn't chrome was the bass. not bad for 3 trips. sorry this is i can share.... lets just say if you don't see me out there this weekend then you weren't fishing hard enough.

J
JeannaJigs
got a 5 # hen on Friday 10/29/10 and a 10.5# hen this morning. :) I've been pretty active on both siltcoos and tahkenitch for the last 7 years, this year isn't any different, just have been lazy posting about stuff.

N
nwdunerider
Thanks for the info I have liked tak but if there is not enough water in the stream then its better to go to siltcoos. I think I will go there this weekend.

T
Thuggin4Life
well say hi when you see me.

N
nwdunerider
Nice day on Siltcoos. This is what my nephew got ! 12 lb CHROME Hen My son in law got a trout and I got a bass Lots of fish rolling in the maple arm . We cast spinners at them for hours but could only get this one to bite. Will keep trying . Has any one been to tachkenitch to see if the fish are moving into that lake

troutdude
troutdude
If you weren't already...try an all black spinner (black body, black blade, even black tubing on the hook shank). Size 3 oughta do in close quarters.

T
Thuggin4Life
nwdunerider said:
Nice day on Siltcoos. This is what my nephew got ! 12 lb CHROME Hen My son in law got a trout and I got a bass Lots of fish rolling in the maple arm . We cast spinners at them for hours but could only get this one to bite. Will keep trying . Has any one been to tachkenitch to see if the fish are moving into that lake

So what boat were you and why didn't you guys say hi? I was there almost all day long. report coming soon but on a new thread.....

N
nwdunerider
Here is the fish !!! We were the Alumaweld with the bow mounted electric trolling motor that was in the way all day. Thought that might be you but wasn't sure. where can I find your new thread ?

• Siltcoos 11-8-2010 003.jpg
T
Thuggin4Life
Nice catch! Gonna have to wait since i didn't get a fish. just my lucky boat that has goten 5 coho in 4 trips and only once was i the one with the fish every other trip the guest seem to get them. but least i know the boat is a certified fish killer.

J
JeannaJigs
Report...coming soon.