self loading boat

O
ol tymer
Anybody out there that have used or seen in action the self loader called Rope-a-Boat? It enables one person to load their boat without any one helping or guiding, even in waters with current.

E
eugene1
I have never heard of it. I usually back my trailer in then get in boat and drive it on. Then I get out off the front and get on the trailer tongue and back to the truck. Drive up.

Easy to do by yourself.

O
ol tymer
Yeah, easy for you to say!

Yeah, easy for you to say!

eugene1 said:
I have never heard of it. I usually back my trailer in then get in boat and drive it on. Then I get out off the front and get on the trailer tongue and back to the truck. Drive up.

Easy to do by yourself.

I have a hard time even with someone helping. And its not like riding a bicycle. Anyway, the web site is: qualitymarkinc.com. Take a look at the videos on the site. As the german black shirt used to say on "Laugh In", Verrrrry In-ter-esting!

H
halibuthitman
do you have side boards on your trailer?.... makes ALL the difference-

E
eugene1
Looks interesting ol tymer.

Also looks like $, and if you are having a hard time driving your boat on anyway, you might have a hard time aiming your boat into that product?? It could be that just getting some steps on your trailer would help you get in and out.

Best,

ps. HHM- side loading guides are a must!