Santiam with TCO tackle.

Y
youngbuck307
seems like it happens a lot but dont think people really mind it to much.... do they?? like have you ever had any members get mad about someone hijacking a thread??

A
Anyfishisfine
youngbuck307 said:
seems like it happens a lot but dont think people really mind it to much.... do they?? like have you ever had any members get mad about someone hijacking a thread??

Never actually.

K
koboabe
congrats guys

M
mgdguy
Anyfishisfine said:
Yea, I'll set out some buckets, and bring the kids so they can practice with their trout gear.

Sorry for hijacking this thread BTW.

THREAD HIJACKER!! :D

I noticed my 'Success on the Sandy' became a 'sleep aid' thread... :lol: :lol:

K
Kodiak
youngbuck307 said:

I would get mad and stamp my feet and hold my breath but my ADD ges the bett...LOOK a fly...what was I saying?

D
Drice
I think That it shows how Friendly this site really is because its just like when you stand in a big group of Buddies and the conversation flows at random with each persons interjection. You can't do that with just anybody, and it shows how comfortable everyone is with the others here. :)

Y
youngbuck307
maybe thats why i like this place so much reminds me of a camp fire and camping now you say it your so right.... just standing around talking about whatever lol

F
FishSchooler
Hey wait a second... you didn't even have a wire on that spinner! Just had a snap clevis where you could easily change the blade and some beads!I didn't know you could fish a spinner like that with a wire! I learned something new! :dance:

O
osmosis
thats how you rig spinners when you are running the blade above some bait. regular stirrup clevis's chatter the line so it's best to use those plastic quick change ones due to their larger surface area of contact on the line.

F
FishSchooler
ooohh... I dont have any plastic clevises though... only those metal ones. Oh well

K
Kodiak
Schooler you stillhave to debur any plastic so it wont score and eventually cut your line. But very efective at times, I use them when trolling or plunking prawns, or herring, earlier I was running it above an egg loop with fresh eggs and doing some damage. Very effective.

F
FishSchooler
I don't have any decent bait for steelhead or nooks, unless you can count powereggs. It's either really really mushy, maybe rotten, eggs, powereggs, powerbait, worms (I forgot about these!), grocery store shrimp (maybe I can do a little salt/sugar cure), pautskes balls o fire (would those work for nookers/steelhead?). Otherwise, I prefer clean n easy hardware.