Salmon/steelhead spinners!

T
TeamRamRod
Been makin and sellin to friends some spinners! It's a fun hobby! Nice gettin a few bucks to cover expenses too. Win win situation!
I'll put up a few pictures, what do y'all think?
There like a BlueFox style. Bell body, vibrate core thing. Size 3 and 4 blades. I get all silver, then paint however I want em. Lotta buddies use these an seen to have good success. I haven't been able to put much time in yet. But this winter, I'll be using em! The pictures are without O rings and hooks.

Irishrover
Irishrover
Nice looking spinners. Have to agree they are fun to make. I really enjoy catching a fish on either a spinner I made or a fly I've tied. Lots of folks on here do one or the other. Good job

E
eugene1
Those look great. What's that crazy zebra paint? Looks really fishy to me.

I wish I could make my own kwiks, been using those down here lots.

Best,

T
TeamRamRod
Hookin a fish on something YOU made is a pretty awesome feeling!
The zebra paint is something my girlfriend actually came up with. She likes makin these too! Plus, she fishes em!
I'm gonna play with a few styles. If you have any input on styles, or places to buy parts, feel free to holler it out! Much appreciated!

T
TeamRamRod
I just checked out that site. They do have good stuff, but it's a lil more spendy then the site I order from. Thanks though!

R
rippin fish lips
TeamRamRod said:
I just checked out that site. They do have good stuff, but it's a lil more spendy then the site I order from. Thanks though!

You should share that site....

T
TeamRamRod
I'll have to double check the site. Last time I gave it to someone, it was the wrong one haha I'll find the magazine and get back to you in the mornin.

troutdude
troutdude
cddunn said:
Thanks, Don is friendly and helpful.

You got that right. I've been doing business--and taking new customers to him--since the early 80's.