Recent trouts and bent rods!

S
steelhead_slayer
It was a good day to be out there aside from the weather. I like that 5th pic with the fish half way out the water. Is that last shot the brownie you were telling me about?

Last edited:
F
FlyBum
That wasn't that "one" brown but that one went about 18. The weather today was a lot better and no one was up there, we had the place to ourselves! That fish coming out of the water was a good fish, but one of the many that snapped off. I hooked one that was even bigger than the one when we were up there and chased it nearly 100 yards down river until it went into some logs and broke me off!

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap:solid work

brandon4455
brandon4455
noice feesh! im taking off to hit a lake in about an hour.. riding my bike 7 miles with a tube and everything else in my hunting pack..lets hope im in good enough shape!!!

E
eggs
New piercing! Sweet!

L
lilsalmon
nice fish, but....ouch

S
steelhead_slayer
I'm going to have to work something out to get back over there soon. Nice work your killin it

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
B
bigsteel
nice pigs man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E
eggs
Man what a day! Truly a great 1st fathers day. And the 5wt got bent by several of those brookies but that first one was insane...

How about the random running into and the car chase with OnTheFly on a random forest service road in central Oregon. Hahahaha.

It wasn't the most fish or biggest but one of the funniest sections of river I have fished and the always looming monster literally around every corner!

F
FlyBum
Ya, it was good that we (you) let him know he was dragging the dog behind the truck! :lol:

That's a great thing about that place you never know what's just down river or what's below your feet!

B
bigsteel
nice work guys,that looks like good skinny water for wyatt to get his first fish!!!!!!

L
lilsalmon
Good job! Nice fish and Happy first Fathers Day, Eggs.

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
S
Sinkline

Last edited:
E
eggs
Dave you would poop yourself fishing that little trickle of water! You can just spot pods of 20+ brookies no smaller then 14"..

And thanks Rose! I plan to take Wyatt back to this spot when he is a bit older!

Last edited:
F
FlyBum
I really like that shot Randy! That's a great first person perspective. It's like some of those POV (Point of View) videos :)

brandon4455
brandon4455
awesome randy!!!

B
benkearney
Caught this beautiful 17 inch Wild Rainbow right off of our campsite while I was supposed to be making dinner.

Wild Rainbow.jpg

Was a lot of fun because all of the kids heard me whooping when the line was singing so they came running and all got to see a wild fish set back out to pass on its genes.

Last edited:
S
Sinkline

Last edited: