Razor clams and coastal weather

Irishrover
Just returned from a long weekend in Long Beach. Made a trip to the peninsula to take advantage of good conditions for razor clams. Easy limits both days, easy that is if you discount the weather. Rain by the bucket loads and a south wind strong enough to lean against. We had a good time and now have some razors to feast on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: O. mykiss and DOKF
jamisonace
Irishrover said:
Just returned from a long weekend in Long Beach. Made a trip to the peninsula to take advantage of good conditions for razor clams. Easy limits both days, easy that is if you discount the weather. Rain by the bucket loads and a south wind strong enough to lean against. We had a good time and now have some razors to feast on.
Sounds amazing. Those clams make any conditions worth the effort. #jealous
 
  • Like
Reactions: O. mykiss
Casting Call
King's tide coming soon. Tony
 
rogerdodger
been a great year already on the central coast, sunset limits.

Jan.1:


Jan 29:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Slo and Irishrover
Diehard
Went to long beach with some friends sat. Rough surf fishing I ended up with a limit of razors and 3 perch the fish tacos were amazing with a big squirt of chipotle ranch good to see everyone getting out and enjoying the weather 🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Slo and Irishrover
Casting Call
rogerdodger said:
been a great year already on the central coast, sunset limits.
Roger, I bet at some time in your life you posed to model men's briefs. LOL Tony
Jan.1:


Jan 29:
 
rogerdodger
Casting Call said:
Roger, I bet at some time in your life you posed to model men's briefs. LOL Tony

GoreTex waders and dry-suits for sure. lol
 
jamisonace
Diehard said:
Went to long beach with some friends sat. Rough surf fishing I ended up with a limit of razors and 3 perch the fish tacos were amazing with a big squirt of chipotle ranch good to see everyone getting out and enjoying the weather 🙂
Nice! I need some surf perch too. I haven't had anything from salt water for too long.
 
Diehard
Might fish the oregon surf this weekend 3 perch doesn't go very far when there are taco's involved
 
Top Bottom