Picked up a broodstock this morning

M
Mike123
OMG.. he has legs people... :shock:

T
Throbbit _Shane
TTFishon said:
"Dorf on Fish"!:lol: Nice fish dude.

Lmao i was thinking the same thing. i used to have a couple of the dorf vhs tapes. one was the dorf on golfing.

H
HARDWOODFLOORGUY
maybe i can fish with you sometime?
i can put you in a baby carrier like mini-me?
liquid hot "magma"!
you brought me frickin steelhead with frickin laser beams on their frickin heads?

sorry but too funny to not join in on the legless pic.

H
halibuthitman
Mike123 said:
OMG.. he has legs people... :shock:

HE DOES?!! oh... well then nice fish... looked bigger when I though you were handi-capable.... but still nice fish.;)

J
joni
halibuthitman said:
HE DOES?!! oh... well then nice fish... looked bigger when I though you were handi-capable.... but still nice fish.;)

just cause i have legs doesn't mean i'm not handicapped when it comes to fishing ha ha but i think i'm getting better

M
masmith
joni said:
i was just above the mouth of 3 rivers on the other side of the river theres a pay box off a gravel road on that side
yeah i haven't fished any further up than this so i don't know a whole lot about bank access further up although i feel like there should be some pretty good bank spots
i was drifting a pink corkie and pink yarn with row that had been gone for about 3 or four drifts so i don't even know how much scent was still on it

I know the spot. When I was there Friday the water was still high and it makes that piece of water hard to access but the next day it went down more so it makes sense that was a good spot.

J
joni
check it out
I found my legs

M
Mike123
joni said:
check it out
I found my legs

OMG! He has no body!! WTF! It's just two legs walking by themselves!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

J
joni
Mike123 said:
OMG! He has no body!! WTF! It's just two legs walking by themselves!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i just can't win
I give up

M
Mike123
joni said:
i just can't win
I give up

:lol: You know I was jokin.. haha.. I'm just trying to go along with everyone else.

S
steelhead_stalkers
Does it make the fish look bigger with no legs?! I might have to let Daniel try that so his fish can look bigger! LOL!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Buuuuuurrrrrrnnnnn

L
lilsalmon
hey there joni...all joking aside.....leg me ask you this(sorry couldnt resist :lol:) We are fishin thursday and its my choice...I want to go to the nestucca and have only been there a couple of times....any advice on where to go...i read all the previous posts but not being familiar with it a little help would be great....gonna do some serious fishing tomorrow...thanks

S
slimyguts
upriver Nestucca

upriver Nestucca

Hell yea there are TONS of spots upriver to fish.

Starting at about the second campground (if you are heading from the yamhill side) all the way down. But you can't be afraid to climb down some hills. There are a few holes that I have counted up to 25 - 30 steelhead holding. I was during hunting season so no pole.

Best to find a trail to the river and then walk the river. I have only had limited time to walk the river like this but its a blast to be fishin and watch elk come down to drink.

Even if you just drive the road and jump off the bank there are lots of spots. When the river drops a bit, stop at the hebo fire department just upriver from hebo. On the left side there is a trail that leads to a sweet lookin spot with wite water, HUGE boulders and a nice tailout.