Picked up a broodstock this morning

why does it look like i was trying to make it look bigger or something i guess i just felt like kneeling down
so yes i have legs

Nice one Joni! Man I was gonna take my pa out, but he bailed. Wish I coulda joined ya yesterday. This Saturday you down for a new coastal river trip?

What hole were you at and what were you using? Me and my bro have hit it 3 times this year with only 1 strike each to show for it.

I haven't been able to find good access upriver and it seems like the bite has been upriver lately.

:(

i was just above the mouth of 3 rivers on the other side of the river theres a pay box off a gravel road on that side
yeah i haven't fished any further up than this so i don't know a whole lot about bank access further up although i feel like there should be some pretty good bank spots
i was drifting a pink corkie and pink yarn with row that had been gone for about 3 or four drifts so i don't even know how much scent was still on it

great job... er... sorry to hear about your legs.. bummer;) just gotta be killin masmith.... even a legless man can catch a fish on the nestuc!!! oh, and the fish are here now!

What hole were you at and what were you using? Me and my bro have hit it 3 times this year with only 1 strike each to show for it.

I haven't been able to find good access upriver and it seems like the bite has been upriver lately.

:(

There's tons of bank access all the way up to the dead line. Last weekend I hooked up with 6 and landed 3 all on spinners (all below Blaine).

But you've only been out 3 times, and that isn't much. Time on the water equals more fish on the hook.

Top Bottom