Office/Tying room

M
markasd
Purchased a home new to us and I got a room for my things, my office/fishing hunting room. Getting a few things put up and was able to get a painting framed and hung - I just got the painting back from the frame shop. I likey! My sister gave me that for a birthday years ago and it just finally was framed.
Picture is called "Return to the freshwater" Don Dye... guy does beautiful work. His paintings are awesome, but what he does to copper is amazing. He had a booth up at the Mt. Angel October fest and the copper work stood out above the rest..
Thought I'd share..

IMG_0662.jpgIMG_0663.jpg

Reactions: lilsalmon
L
lilsalmon
very nice indeed.

C_Run
C_Run
That looks nice and tidy. I need a space dedicated to fishing stuff, a fishing man-cave. Just have boxes everywhere in my shop with too much sawdust on them. BTW my plunking spot was under water so long this spring I only went once.

B
bigsteel
lookin good

M
markasd
BTW my plunking spot was under water so long this spring I only went once

I was never able to make it over to the bridge. Only plunked down here a handful of times... no good this year for me down here.

I have so much stuff to "tidy" up, its not even funny... rods all over the place, rifles stuffed in the corner. The desk is such a mess, it takes me forever to get to materials I thought I had! BUT I do have my pic up!! lol