New years winter chrome

M
mastercaster
My uncle and I got a couple of nice bright fish yesterday still had sea lice on them . His is the fatty hen mine is the smaller . Gonna have bait for awhile now . We didn't fish all that hard and since we already had 1 each we headed too the logger for burgers about noon and left some chrome for the rest of the guys lots of non regulars on the water yesterday due to most things being blown out . Happy fishing MC (sorry about the poor pics between my uncle and I we make the worst photographers in the world )

SDC10121.jpg SDC10119.jpg SDC10118.jpg

H
hunt-fish-trap
I only get 2 big maybe 3 -4 times a year and it always produces. nice job and Im very jealous of the Logger burger you had

K
Kevinb5688
Nice fish, that big one is well, huge!!!

S
Santiam338
Nice!! I like..,

B
billfisher
Nice bright fish, way to get em!

J
jawjacker
Gotta love tail gate chromers. Nice ones!

B
Boombollie
Nice! What did you get 'em on?

H
halibuthitman
last tuesday was the most amazing day I have ever seen on the creek, ever....

N
nwkiller
nice!!!!

M
mastercaster
Boombollie said:
Nice! What did you get 'em on?

Drifting eggs and or yarn and corky my eggs had fallen off 2 or 3 cast before I hooked my fish .

M
mastercaster
halibuthitman said:
last tuesday was the most amazing day I have ever seen on the creek, ever....

I dont doubt that a bit . That long of a dry spell and then the rain coming monday night . Right after I got home from there that mon night it started raining solid . I was at work tuesday dreaming of what was going on there . I envy those who get to hit those perfect windows I need to save some vac time so I can hit them too .

W
waco
Where you fishing shoulder to shoulder?

H
halibuthitman
private property

W
waco
I see! Lucky man!

M
mgdguy
Nice chrome!! :clap:

G
Giant007
That was really great! How I wish I can have that catch too...