Name this fish???

J
JeannaJigs
Phil_Bud said:
The guy who caught it said it was a chinook...from the pic I couldn't tell...I posted to see what other people thought.
EZ BUD EZ

Mmkay. E and Z are letters, not words. Bud? Really? Hmmm that's a first...

Third, I'm reiterating a basic principle that is if you don't know, let it go. Based on the original post it appeared that you and your home boy had not the slightest clue and you posted a picture of a bloody clearly dead fish. Just saying....

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
You know I think by now there must be a "just saying" emoticon...

J
JeannaJigs
There probably should be. Just saying. ;)

B
bigsteel
Jeanna,is this a chinook???can i keep IT?

• killer-whale_breach.jpg
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
bigsteel said:

My absolute #1 fear when I'm out in the bay. Kayaks and pontoons both look like seals but with a pontoon it's like a two-for-one deal.

brandon4455
brandon4455
ugh..im done with this thread...i know what kind of fish is but theres no pint in further arguments.

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
graphitezen said:
r

don't mind him, rfl. He's getting a little uptight because he's about to lose the civil war.

hahaha yeah right! XD

J
JeannaJigs
bigsteel said:

Bahaha..Well fortunately I don't see an adipose so if it's fin clipped, who cares right? Wood shampoo!

P
Phil_Bud
GraphiteZen said:
R

Don't mind him, RFL. He's getting a little uptight because he's about to lose the Civil War.

no doubt.

P
Phil_Bud
JeannaJigs said:
Mmkay. E and Z are letters, not words. Bud? Really? Hmmm that's a first...

Third, I'm reiterating a basic principle that is if you don't know, let it go. Based on the original post it appeared that you and your home boy had not the slightest clue and you posted a picture of a bloody clearly dead fish. Just saying....
There you go Jenna Jigs fixed that for ya...a first huh? ok

B
beaverfan
Hey, where'd the second picture go???

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
OK lets try to maintain a little decorum here. :D

J
JeannaJigs
Phil_Bud said:
There you go Jenna Jigs fixed that for ya...a first huh? ok

Yeah can't say I've ever been called "bud" before, something about not having "man parts"...but there's a first for everything I suppose right? I too am curious about where that second picture went that included that bloody fist of fury and the adipose shot with some kids face :think: magical edit post happenings are at work ;)

P
Phil_Bud
You win!
This will be my last reply to this thread...didn't think it was going to be such a big deal...seroiusly though to a fairly new member like me; all this makes me sick to my stomach...I really enjoyed OFF at first...now i have to worry bout what I post and talk about because someone will always thrash on you if you do or say anything wrong...
People say californians are bad...but theres a few of you up here in oregon that makes me want to move back home to the Klamath River...where an 8 finned fish, the fist of fury, and a little blood isn't the end of the F$#%$%G world.

T
TTFishon
Phil_Bud said:
You win!
This will be my last reply to this thread...didn't think it was going to be such a big deal...seroiusly though to a fairly new member like me; all this makes me sick to my stomach...I really enjoyed OFF at first...now i have to worry bout what I post and talk about because someone will always thrash on you if you do or say anything wrong...
People say californians are bad...but theres a few of you up here in oregon that makes me want to move back home to the Klamath River...where an 8 finned fish, the fist of fury, and a little blood isn't the end of the F$#%$%G world.

It's always been like that. When I first became a member I pissed off people on here too. Don't sweat it and think about what you post....learn from it. This is a good forum with a lot of great people.