My new drift boat

O
Outdoor_Myers
Raincatcher said:
If anyone is interested in getting one like eggs' there is one for sale on highway 22 toward Dallas just before the Independence/Monmouth turn off at an awning shop on the north side of the road. Haven't checked the price,but can if anyone is interested.

Please do Barb and tell them to hold it till I get the money and out of debt or I will be very upset and might tear up lol.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Outdoor_Myers said:
Please do Barb and tell them to hold it till I get the money and out of debt or I will be very upset and might tear up lol.

Such a cutie patootie...:lol:

O
Outdoor_Myers
Raincatcher said:
Such a cutie patootie...:lol:

blah! I will show cutie patootie when Im landing record size fish on the 24th! ha! gonna hook me into a one of them rare kodiaks (lol kidding im going to try and not hook into anyone since it would really hurt!)

Troutski
Troutski
Ori

Ori

eggs said:
yea I have a really nice Wakeboard life jacket that is nice and thin and light(isn't CG approved but keeps my head above).. but yea i will be buying some lifejackets saturday to take care of others on board..

Try ORI (Oregon River Sports) in Glenwood, next door to the pizza place. This place is wonderful for drifters...anything a boat-person could want.

Chuck

E
eggs
Little far from home.. but will swing by when I am in the area..

Troutski
Troutski
Trip...

Trip...

eggs said:
Little far from home.. but will swing by when I am in the area..

Let me know when you are heading my way and we can float the Willy, Salmon, Steelhead, three spieces of Trout, Bass (large and Small mouth), all the Sunfish you can shake a rod at;). Very productive river system...

Chuck