New boat almost done

T
TProctor
Very Nice ..... looking forward to more images of it with nets flying.

Irishrover
Irishrover
She is mine now, and moored in her slip ready to take me out where the fish live. My last boat was named "The Irishrover". That's where I came up with my screen name. The new boat is named after my sweetheart "The Teresa D" No way I'm going to change my screen name to Teresa!:lol:

• 002.jpg
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
She's a beauty! :thumb: You and the Missus are going to have some wonderful times. Good idea on the name, you do not look like a Teresa...:lol:

T
troutmasta
I'll post something good as soon as I pick my chin OFF the floor.

Irishrover
Irishrover
Oh I'm absolutley happy! I wanted to get a boat like this before I was to old to use it. It was a close race but I think I won by a few years.

H
Hawk
Irishrover said:
She is mine now, and moored in her slip ready to take me out where the fish live. My last boat was named "The Irishrover". That's where I came up with my screen name. The new boat is named after my sweetheart "The Teresa D" No way I'm going to change my screen name to Teresa!:lol:

She is a reel beauty, bro...You deserve her....Congrats.....:D:D

I'm curious......what do they charge for a slip. monthly or yearly?

Irishrover
Irishrover
Hawk said:
She is a reel beauty, bro...You deserve her....Congrats.....:D:D

I'm curious......what do they charge for a slip. monthly or yearly?

Well you see I'm a very lucky fellow, life has been good to me. The slip came with the condo I bought last year. I hold the deed and actually pay property taxes on the land under the water on that slip. I like being able to fill my coffee cup in the kitchen, walk to my boat, and still have the coffee hot! I am lucky, and feel greatful for what I have. I am really greatfull to have a wife who loves to fish and spend time with me on the boat.

Reactions: eugene1
J
JeannaJigs
Ahhhh-mazing

D
DirectDrive
Beauty.
She looks like she could get you home safely through some sloppy seas.

If they put a drain plug in, think about the merits of having it welded up next time she's out of the water.