My 3 baits

F
Finneus Polebender
Went out back with my three baits this mornin to see if the impending warm front would get them going. Went 3for 5 caught one on the swimbait one on the jig and the first of the year on the bait of confidence . Camera went dead after the first pic of the swimbait girl ........ backyard 4-21-12.jpg, the ol bait of confidence got the big one in the bushes though about 4and a half. They are movin up hard here must be gettin ready!

J
JeannaJigs
Nice morning haul. I don't know about that bait of confidence lol. I guess I don't have the bass whisperer touch like you do.

T
TTFishon
Sweet! Nice job!!! Now you gotta try to find that 6lber.

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
Sweet! Nice job!!! Now you gotta try to find that 6lber.

Man it is so clear right now it could probably be done ,sight fished for 3 bites today! Spent 45 minutes sneaking around found 4 more all pulled up in different locations . Gonna get the kids out here tonight , will go check the other ponds too.

T
TTFishon
Sounds great man!!!

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
Sounds great man!!!

Visibility is at least 4-5 ft clear! with the fog cover and no sun glarethis mornin conditions were perfect, it was a blast just watchin the last 4 doing their thing, figured I would just save them for the kids later lol.

T
tomriker
JeannaJigs said:
Nice morning haul. I don't know about that bait of confidence lol. I guess I don't have the bass whisperer touch like you do.

because the BoC is a joke...

J
jawjacker
Man that's all I ever use is the boc, catches everything that swims.

T
TTFishon
F
Finneus Polebender
So we head out for the 3 baits evening edition , get to the pond no wind shes just like glass. Slid the ol boat in easy and proceeded to my fave castin spot . Ran the pond for a half hour splitting time on the baits about 15 casts each stop each bait . Got to my second stop had moved on to the lowly jig made a cast to the shore and before I could even get a feel on the jig I see my line swimming to the middle of the pond at high speed. Lets just say thank you 7to1 curado burned in the slack and set hook on this beast ......backyard 4-21-12 003.jpgbackyard 4-21-12 004.jpgbackyard 4-21-12 001.jpgbackyard 4-21-12 005.jpgbackyard 4-21-12 002.jpgHate to admit it but the BOC went down two to one and the jigmasters choice caught big fish .

Last edited:
T
tomriker
Nice! Glad to see the jig got it done :)

B
billfisher
Nice fat fish!