Megabass lures...

R
ryan808
Glad to see wholesale sports carries megabass lures, the wallet wasn't too happy today, but its nice to see imported bass gear in the local stores.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Yeah dude, nice. Well the wallets just gotta understand whos boss...

C
colbypearson
Nice! i wish somehwere here carried cool stuff lol.

R
ryan808
Colby, all you got to do is cross that border :D. Next time you fish down south, make a short trip to Hayward and look up a shop called Waldons Pond, that was my favorite shop. The shop only carries bass gear, and they probably have every import lure you could think of. 1/4 of the store has a wall just for you, your swimbait heart will droll :lol:

C
colbypearson
ryan808 said:
Colby, all you got to do is cross that border :D. Next time you fish down south, make a short trip to Hayward and look up a shop called Waldons Pond, that was my favorite shop. The shop only carries bass gear, and they probably have every import lure you could think of. 1/4 of the store has a wall just for you, your swimbait heart will droll :lol:

sounds awesome haha!

F
Finneus Polebender
Good luck tomorrow guys gonna see what the two new ones I have been gettin them on here will do for me at TTs new hole. maybe between 4 of us and 2 spots someone will get lucky and finally tag a hog!

troutdude
troutdude
Good luck to the Tag a Hog Crew!