Mecca flats death!

C
Coastaldweller
Sensitive men, ewww... This is a fishing forum, not a dancing forum. Bye bye! I am very good friends with many Klamath Indians. Great people, but they do have some interesting views on life. Walk through Chiloquin on a Friday or Saturday night, it can be intense. I played city league basketball(only white guy on the team), they would grab an 18 pack of bud on the way to Tule Lake to get "primed" for our games...

J
JeannaJigs
Lol no it wasn't us, we left from Washington shortly after 3 am. Was bummed to not get a site at trout creek since my Boat permit was from warm springs to trout creek. Floated Saturday and the damn place had quite a few openings when I pulled my boat out. We were almost going to hit up a group at a group spot (may have been yours lol)to ask if we could rent a small bit of ground for the tent lol but my friend was sketched out about two women approaching strangers to share a site, so we kept on looking. next year there won't be any of this weekend crap. I hate weekends.

L
lilsalmon
ChezJfrey said:
Like eggs' girl? Or gun? ;)

Eggs' girl is really sweet and nice but I prefer his gun.....hehe

F
FlyBum
I grew up in North Portland, moved to Troutdale, college in Corvallis, reside in Bend and travel all over the Pacific Northwest. There is trash of all kinds, but the worst trash I've come across is White-Trash. Just say'n

T
troutjunkie88
Well, sorry for the blunt response. I admit my second statement was irrelevant and over-the-top. I only replied because at first glance the original "joke" was not to my taste.

O
OnTheDrop
FlyBum said:
I grew up in North Portland, moved to Troutdale, college in Corvallis, reside in Bend and travel all over the Pacific Northwest. There is trash of all kinds, but the worst trash I've come across is White-Trash. Just say'n

:clap::clap::clap:

Troutski
Troutski
Caution here...

Caution here...

Lets keep it calm people, this started out as a news story. Just because you have a inflammatory statement doesn't mean you need to post it, this thread will be closed if it continues in this direction.

Chuck

troutdude
troutdude
Troutski said:
Lets keep it calm people, this started out as a news story. Just because you have a inflammatory statement doesn't mean you need to post it, this thread will be closed if it continues in this direction.

Chuck

Thank God for Moderators, who are on the job!