Maybe next year

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
:sad: We'll my first year of salmon fishing and fishing in general for this year is over due to losing almost all of my gear and a ton of traveling I have to now do for work. So I just wanted to say thanks to all that have help me out on this year (although I didn't get any) I had a blast trying and I have a lot more learning to do on this new love for salmon fishing . Can't wait till next spring when
I can get back on the "Slaw" even though I live on it she calls to you like a nagging wife. Good luck all and hope to see ya in the spring:)

J
joem
wont be much in the siuslaw except for crawdads in the springtime. january and febuary is the time for winter steelhead

T
troutmasta
I'm sure there will be plenty of fish up and down the coast next spring! see you then

E
eugene1
Don't give up on the slaw yet! Sometimes you just need to sneak out for a few hours and you can hook into nice nooks all the way into November.

Best,

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
yeah, don't give up on the Slaw yet, I have good info that there are still shiny fish to be caught. :lol::lol::lol: tossing spinners from the dock in Mapleton would not be a bad way to spend a few hours..

and maybe no more big surges of fish this year but I think the weekend rain might bring in another nice batch of chrome, I am thinking of investing in one more plate of herring to troll early next week up and down from Florence...

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
Thanks all for the words of inspiration but not giving up by choice, besides loosing all of my spinners and line I also lost my only salmon pole and haven't had the money to replace it yet, plus on top of it all I have been doing a lot of traveling with work :sad: So as soon as I get some time and money and can replace my stuff I will be getting back out there and if anyone has an open seat let me know:joyous::joyous:

Thanks
Darrin....Go Blue!