Made the switch!

M
metalfisher76
eggs said:
hopefully I can pull one out as nice as yours minus a fin! As a note I have yet to pull a hatchery out of the Sandy this year.. they have all been natives.. i don't know if that is a good sign or just luck..

chalk it up to the good sign thingy:D

T
Troutcatcher
I don`t have to pack a lame ass net around from hole to hole. Cotton all the way. [/QUOTE]

LOL ... nice fish man

O
Outdoor_Myers
Ah ok thanks for that bit of info I learn something new about fishing in oregon everyday I will be Prepared!

M
metalfisher76
Outdoor_Myers said:
Ah ok thanks for that bit of info I learn something new about fishing in oregon everyday I will be Prepared!

You got it man! You can Pm anytime. I don`t know it all by any means, but Maybe I know what ya need to??

F
Fishtopher
Nice fish brother! Maybe next time on the Fishtopher special huh?!

M
metalfisher76
Fishtopher said:
Nice fish brother! Maybe next time on the Fishtopher special huh?!

There ya are. I was gonna tell ya `bout it in the parking lot the other day @ Freddy`s, saw you were with yer boy and figured you run into the post eventually. My dad was all jazzed watchin that fish. Man I was ready for that strike. Maybe to ready. Flymstr set the hook right before the spinner was in a steelies mouth up`er above Bonny last summer! CLASSIC MISS! I was prepared to do this too, me thinks:D Only I couldn`t see him, so I had that goin for me:lol:

F
Fishtopher
metalfisher76 said:
My dad was all jazzed watchin that fish. Man I was ready for that strike. Maybe to ready. Flymstr set the hook right before the spinner was in a steelies mouth up`er above Bonny last summer! CLASSIC MISS! I was prepared to do this too, me thinks:D
:lol::lol::lol: