Lookout Point 2-26

T
Throbbit _Shane
Went trolling yesterday with Thuggin4life and TTfishon. Fishing was pretty slow. Seemed like when the sun poked through the clouds we had most of our bites. Too bad the sun didn't come out more, we did get lucky with the wind though so not too much complaint. I wound up catching two decent trout, the big went for 18" and hit a frog pattern hot shot. The other one hit a suspending rapala that was trolled. TT caught one bow and one small chinook, and Andy got a rainbow too. Good day of fishing!

• 100_1070.jpg
O
OnTheDrop
Some nice trout! Woooh, Milwaukees best ice. That's rough. :cool:

Reactions: TTFishon
D
DYJ
dang, the beast! Good times! ..... and some nice fish with it.

Reactions: TTFishon
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Way to get into the beastie boys, Shane! You are a fishing monster! :lol:

F
Finneus Polebender
Nice ones man no pellet heads there!

R
rippin fish lips
Hell yeah buddy!

A
alm21
What? No Chinook?! Nice fatties.

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
Well no wonder you didn't catch anymore. Your drinkin MBI... Now if you guys had put down a rack of Coors Banquet then I'm sure you'd all limited out

H
Hawk
WHOO drunk the most beer?......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cool:

nice fish guys

:clap::clap:

T
Ttrolling
Hawk said:
WHOO drunk the most beer?......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cool:

nice fish guys

:clap::clap:

Nice beer, what's a frog pattern hot shot anyway? Nice fish too.

T
Thuggin4Life
Was a great trip. been up all night drinking... almost passed out around noon when we i sobered up. ted tried to keep me going but couldnt afford my beer habit lol. crazy that both shanes fish were pellet heads but they do get washed down in there. too bad the lake wasn't 10 feet higher we really woulda slayed em.

T
Ttrolling
I plan to be at LOP this Sunday afternoon in a 16 ft River Runner, maybe I'll see someone else up there as well. Supposed to be great weather.