Kwiks and Kings

J
JeannaJigs
I am going out of my mind trying to stay awake at work tonight, and decided to revisit my favorite video of all time on the youtube.

This is the sickest freakin' video on the internets. Don't even try to argue. I hate pulling plugs (it means I have to work, who wants to do that?) but the take down is unlike anything else you can experience, and this video completely captures that experience. 100%. If you don't like this video, I do not understand you. Enjoy :)

T
the_intimidator03
I Hate this video's music

Otherwise... great vid

S
STEELseeker4086
This video rock's! Thanks Jeanna!

J
JeannaJigs
the_intimidator03 said:
I Hate this video's music

Otherwise... great vid

Pshhh the music rocks! It's perfect :p

T
the_intimidator03
Lol, so many differences between you and I, yet here we are on the same forum LOL

P
plumb2fish
Kwikfish don't work, especially when wrapped with tuna helper....

E
eugene1
nice. I just looked this video up the other day.

O
OnTheFly
I thought the honey badger vid was your favorite.

J
JeannaJigs
eugene1 said:
nice. I just looked this video up the other day.
It's in your neck of the woods I believe

J
JeannaJigs
OnTheFly said:
I thought the honey badger vid was your favorite.

That...is my favorite non fishing video and the honey badger don't care, honey badger don't give a shirt.

Honey badger is my snake murdering hero.

E
eugene1
O
OnTheDrop
Pulling plugs is one of my favorite ways to get 'em! Feels damn good when you position your plugs in the right lanes and get those viscious take downs... Drooling right now...:cool:

Thanks for sharing!

M
mosd
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Pulling plugs is one of my favorite ways to get 'em! Feels damn good when you position your plugs in the right lanes and get those viscious take downs... Drooling right now...:cool:

Thanks for sharing!

oh i concur, i can't wait still the springers get in... just watching the rod fold in half, its deffantly a good time

hobster
hobster
JeannaJigs said:
Pshhh the music rocks! It's perfect :p

Rocks indeed. I love the Soundgarden, back when they were awesome. Thanks Jeanna, great vid.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Not to hijack here but I took this video of some friends pulling plugs on the Mckenzie a few years ago. I love pulling plugs, it's my favorite way to fish salmon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwXY1Qyrk1g

We tried to add music to cover up my stupid commentary but we loaded music that required rights and youtube deleted it.

E
eugene1
Actually, your play by play was nice jamie! They will be there soon and I wish I could be there for it.

On the other hand if any the fishers or authors of the original vid could contact me on here that would be sweet. We are looking for sample collectors for a project down here in the golden state.

Best,

jamisonace
jamisonace
The original vid is gone but watchouttrout was fighting the fish and it was my good friend at the oars. I started that YouTube account for my friends guide service but can't remember the password. I'd like to get on there to edit it a bit.

eugene1 said:
Actually, your play by play was nice jamie! They will be there soon and I wish I could be there for it.

On the other hand if any the fishers or authors of the original vid could contact me on here that would be sweet. We are looking for sample collectors for a project down here in the golden state.

Best,

J
JeannaJigs
jamisonace said:
Not to hijack here but I took this video of some friends pulling plugs on the Mckenzie a few years ago. I love pulling plugs, it's my favorite way to fish salmon.

That's a good spot. I never ran plugs through there though. I could save a lot of money if I fished plugs more lol. Way cheaper than eggs.

H
HootYeah
SIGN ME UP! Damn I really need how to figure out how to properly fish kwikfish!

O
OnTheDrop
HootYeah said:
SIGN ME UP! Damn I really need how to figure out how to properly fish kwikfish!

Countless river hours...but nothing too hard to grasp.