Just a Rumor

C
catphish
Troutier the clack is roughly the same size and bigger in some areas than the sandy. Just calm down and take a few deep breaths. Im sure that long sought after chrome will be on the end of your line soon enough.

F
Fishtopher
Talking about what? This is the first time... we do like a big-far awayish camping trip every year almost.

Mustuh been someone else on here...

C
chodathug
Did you get my message on your phone Kodiak?
I sat at the clack mouth for awhile this evening right at prime rollin time and there was not one single rolling coho..

p.s. didn't see fishtopher there..

Hey I live close by the mouth, I'm gonna go check it out this evening - will report back tomorrow!

C
chodathug
Was at the mouth for an hour and half - just drivin home now...
Saw 4 fish jump...1 of which I got a clean look at as it was directly in front of me 15 feet away- it looked like a coho to me! Not much other activity but looks like they are starting to show up!

Y
youngbuck307

I want them all ill get back to you on size but this is a great idea!!!! Might have to stop fishing for the same reason i had to stop working:naughty:

kirkster
Im sure its possible if you look at the columbia dam counts theres a few coho that have reached Mcnarry dam. And as far as river miles go riverside isn't that far.

K
Kodiak
The first pair of 'ho's breatched willamette falls....Load up boys, the chaos is about to begin!!!!!!!:dance::clap:ray: