Just a Rumor

C
catphish
Troutier the clack is roughly the same size and bigger in some areas than the sandy. Just calm down and take a few deep breaths. Im sure that long sought after chrome will be on the end of your line soon enough.

F
Fishtopher
FishSchooler said:
Talking about what? This is the first time... we do like a big-far awayish camping trip every year almost.

Mustuh been someone else on here...

C
chodathug
osmosis said:
Did you get my message on your phone Kodiak?
I sat at the clack mouth for awhile this evening right at prime rollin time and there was not one single rolling coho..

p.s. didn't see fishtopher there..

Hey I live close by the mouth, I'm gonna go check it out this evening - will report back tomorrow!

C
chodathug
Was at the mouth for an hour and half - just drivin home now...
Saw 4 fish jump...1 of which I got a clean look at as it was directly in front of me 15 feet away- it looked like a coho to me! Not much other activity but looks like they are starting to show up!

Y
youngbuck307
Kodiak said:
I should have the "Dead Snaggers Hook No Tails" hoodies, hats and T's soon. Trying to get them done just in time for EC and Ceadar creek fisheries. I will be gracing you all with my prescence quite a bit all too soon.:lol: If you awant one of the TCO Dead snaggers gear let me know your size hat, hoodie, or T. All OFFer's will get them at cost..colors black on white, or white on black, i might even do some alternative colors for the you ladies.

I want them all ill get back to you on size but this is a great idea!!!! Might have to stop fishing for the same reason i had to stop working:naughty::rolleyes:

kirkster
kirkster
Im sure its possible if you look at the columbia dam counts theres a few coho that have reached Mcnarry dam. And as far as river miles go riverside isn't that far.

K
Kodiak
The first pair of 'ho's breatched willamette falls....Load up boys, the chaos is about to begin!!!!!!!:D:dance::clap::pray: