Just a Rumor

F
Fishtopher
Kodiak said:
I can be there in an 1 hr 12 mins....a little quicker if the cops aint lookin.:naughty::D

In that case, I will go down this evening and check it out.

While I was at the beach, it was raining at a pretty good clip. I dont know if it was local to where I was, and I havent checked river levels for 2 weeks, but I would guess there are few milling around out there at the mouth.

Kev, it doesn't matter what the meeting is for. You should be there anyways to further your angling education.

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:

I guess you dont want to know the answer, so there's your answer.

the question is your answer... :rolleyes:

Chris, Im in Yosemite that weekend, so I can't improve my angling knowledge... Hope there's fish down there though

D
dude young
Fishtopher said:
In that case, I will go down this evening and check it out.

While I was at the beach, it was raining at a pretty good clip. I dont know if it was local to where I was, and I havent checked river levels for 2 weeks, but I would guess there are few milling around out there at the mouth.

Kev, it doesn't matter what the meeting is for. You should be there anyways to further your angling education.

Ohh, ohh. Please report back. I want to play. Where, exactly are you looking for them to stage? I was at Clackamette, but the ramp is a couple hundred yards or so from the actual mouth. Are they 'in' the Clack or sitting around just inside the Willy? I'd love to get a crack at 'em with ya's.

RE: Meeting 8/21; I've got family coming in the night before from NYC, but perhaps, if it is local and not too long, I can slip out for a bit. Time? Place?

F
Fishtopher
FishSchooler said:
Chris, Im in Yosemite that weekend, so I can't improve my angling knowledge... Hope there's fish down there though

You go every few years? Was that even you that was talking about it?

Im leavin now to go check it out, with no rod in hand...:(

L
luv2fish
like i said earlier..i was there at bowling alley and this dude didn't let me take picture of the fish he caught..it was a 6-8 lb coho...and he was all mad and talking rude..and he left pretty quick...dropped the fish at one point while puttin in sack. i guess he pulled it backwards or something fishy...i saw him walking towards the upriver end of bowiling alley wading through water at one time and then he hiked up...i thought of calling stater or so but i guess i was too late...or just debating with myself that either the guy is normally rude or something fishy...

K
Kodiak
I should have the "Dead Snaggers Hook No Tails" hoodies, hats and T's soon. Trying to get them done just in time for EC and Ceadar creek fisheries. I will be gracing you all with my prescence quite a bit all too soon.:lol: If you awant one of the TCO Dead snaggers gear let me know your size hat, hoodie, or T. All OFFer's will get them at cost..colors black on white, or white on black, i might even do some alternative colors for the you ladies.

M
Markcanby
Hey Kodiak let me know how much I would like to get some an it would get the wife off my back about only wearing work shirts.

M
metalmania
Kodiak said:
I should have the "Dead Snaggers Hook No Tails" hoodies, hats and T's soon. Trying to get them done just in time for EC and Ceadar creek fisheries. I will be gracing you all with my prescence quite a bit all too soon.:lol: If you awant one of the TCO Dead snaggers gear let me know your size hat, hoodie, or T. All OFFer's will get them at cost..colors black on white, or white on black, i might even do some alternative colors for the you ladies.

I'll take one of each:D.

K
Kodiak
Switchin from work to pirate/hate..in the words of Borat...Verrry Nyice!:lol: Ya man give me about 2 days...what size?, we'll hook it up!

M
Markcanby
I am a large would like 2 shirts an a hoodie if they aren't to much.

K
Kodiak
What in the world is taking fishtopher so long to get back with the report...I'll never make it up there before dark now.:lol:

O
osmosis
Did you get my message on your phone Kodiak?
I sat at the clack mouth for awhile this evening right at prime rollin time and there was not one single rolling coho..

p.s. didn't see fishtopher there..

K
Kodiak
Rumor mill getting me all worked up over nutinn. Ok , breathe in, breathe out.....comming soon, relax....dead fish soon...easy now

F
Fishtopher
didn't go. My shoulder has been buggin me and dragin' my arm around for a week now and my wife got tired of hearing me complain, so she "talked";) me into goin' to the ER.
I got in, the nurse saw me as soon as I got in, came right back with some ibuprofen, left, not 5 minutes later, Dr. came in, asked me 4 questions, poked me 4 times, asked me 3 more questions, and told me I've got Bursitis.
He wrote me a 'script for some pain pills, threw me a sling, and kicked me out. Fastest ER trip EVER!!

If I remember right, last year none were rolling at the mouth until around September 10th or so...Osmosis, any recolection?

O
osmosis
my guess is 3 more days until they start to really show up and make a scene at the mouth. the full moon pumper tide was on the 6th. 5-7 days after a big tide and fish hit the mouth of the clack.

This year is a bad low water year again so they are going to be stuck down at the mouth getting inedible for awhile this year... again...

Falling down the other side of the hill already Fishtopher? :D

F
Fishtopher
Cold....cold man.

Speechless.

K
Kodiak
First time for everything:lol::shock:

T
Troutier Bassier
Is the Clackamas a Big River like the Sandy? Or a smaller river?

M
Markcanby
Im only 10 min from the mouth so if you guys get on them let me know what to get an I will be there.

F
FishSchooler
Fishtopher said:
You go every few years? Was that even you that was talking about it?

Talking about what? This is the first time... we do like a big-far awayish camping trip every year almost.