Johnson mechanic needed

F
fitzi6_7
Hey folks I need to find a good boat guy to do some work on my old Johnson seahorse, anyone know a good dependable guy who does this for something less than the stealerships I have already talked to? Don't need much but some carb work. The motors a 78 seahorse.

F
fitzi6_7
Or Gal, don't care what gender as long as they can make my seahorse purr

H
hunt-fish-trap
where are you located? that makes a huge difference.

F
fitzi6_7
hunt-fish-trap said:
where are you located? that makes a huge difference.
I live in Sherwood

troutdude
troutdude
fitzi6_7 said:
Or Gal, don't care what gender as long as they can make my seahorse purr

It sure would be easy to read too much, into that. So I'll not even to there. :rolleyes:

I have a buddy in McMinnville, who is a whiz with stuff like that. He used to work on motors on the side. I can check with him, if you like, and see if he'd like to lend a hand.

Let me know, and I'll call him for ya.

He's as honest as they come too. He'll be fair and treat you right.

H
hunt-fish-trap
do a search for toms outdoor repair. i know he closed his shop but still does work out of his home

F
fitzi6_7
troutdude said:
It sure would be easy to read too much, into that. So I'll not even to there. :rolleyes:

I have a buddy in McMinnville, who is a whiz with stuff like that. He used to work on motors on the side. I can check with him, if you like, and see if he'd like to lend a hand.

Let me know, and I'll call him for ya.

He's as honest as they come too. He'll be fair and treat you right.

Sure, you can IM with details. Will also look for Tom's

T
Thuggin4Life
I'm in Springfield and would rebuild your carb for you for 50 bucks all you have to do is get the motor to me and. Buy a carb kit.

T
TTFishon
I can vouch for Thuggin. Last year I inadvertently sucked a bunch of bird seed into my carb and he completely cleaned it out for me and I haven't had any problems since.