J.J. nothing, it's J's bait from here on out.

P
plumb2fish
I walked into a highly pressured hole at noon today. Jeanna had cured up a couple skeins for me in her "secret" concoction....I hooked four chrome fish in less than an hr. If I hadn't passed my rod around, I may have made some folks upset.....the picture doesn't do the fish any justice, they were chrome, full or beautiful berries and cut deep red!
Thanks Jeanna!!!!!

• IMAG0240.jpg
rogerdodger
rogerdodger
nice!

T
troutmasta
K I want some J!

M
Moe
Me too!

S
Surejam
Okay... I'll get in line as well... Maybe with them I could catch my 1st. :worthy:

J
JeannaJigs
Ha! It's taken a couple years of tweaking my recipe a bit, and this year I finally got it perfectly dialed. It's been fishing welllll. Super stoked on that, if I can't be out on the river fishing due to that pesky work thing, at least my bait is getting it done, which really is almost just as good, makes me happy. Jeanna's bait service, at your service lol. That picture doesn't do it justice, and i didn't even see this fish in person, but those berries were HEALTHY. Jumbo skeins. Currently curing.

I'm gonna head over there wednesday with some magic eggs and bring home some more to cure.

T
troutmasta
I asked first :thumb:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
troutmasta said:
I'm betting the line is long...:peace:

jamisonace
jamisonace
Between J's eggs and your fishcatchery mojo, there's no doubt you'll catch a chromer every 1/4 hour.

E
eugene1
OK, it's time to spill the beans and share the wealth with us (that don't compete in your neck of the woods anymore). Just hit me with a PM'd recipe and protocol and I can try it out down here on the Southern front...

Best,

JeannaJigs said:
Ha! It's taken a couple years of tweaking my recipe a bit, and this year I finally got it perfectly dialed. It's been fishing welllll. Super stoked on that, if I can't be out on the river fishing due to that pesky work thing, at least my bait is getting it done, which really is almost just as good, makes me happy. Jeanna's bait service, at your service lol. That picture doesn't do it justice, and i didn't even see this fish in person, but those berries were HEALTHY. Jumbo skeins. Currently curing.

I'm gonna head over there wednesday with some magic eggs and bring home some more to cure.

S
Surejam
troutmasta said:

That you did.... :thumb:

I am all about waiting! Hell, I've waited years to catch a Salmon or even a Steelhead....It seems like this could be a great way to finally change my Signature :D

Surejam

J
JeannaJigs
eugene1 said:
OK, it's time to spill the beans and share the wealth with us (that don't compete in your neck of the woods anymore). Just hit me with a PM'd recipe and protocol and I can try it out down here on the Southern front...

Best,

Haha it's going with me to my grave!! Word on the street is fire cure eggs do pretty damn good down there though :)

J
JeannaJigs
troutmasta said:

If I fish up there next month I'll bring ya a jar.

E
eugene1
Ha,

We'll see what eat, sleep, fish brings with him, but I think you're correct! Maybe I can coax that formula outta him!

We're gonna fish the Klamath tomorrow...

Best,

JeannaJigs said:
Haha it's going with me to my grave!! Word on the street is fire cure eggs do pretty damn good down there though :)

J
JeannaJigs
Given that he's pautzke prostaff, I imagine there will be firecure involved :) Good luck on the Klamath tomorrow. I was gonna fish tomorrow after work but I think sleep is gonna prevail after this hell week...but wednesday I'll be somewhere for sure.

E
eugene1
yep!

Keep on keepin on up in God's country!

J
JeannaJigs
Oh I will!