Is there enough water in Hagg?

EOBOY
EOBOY
Ben and I went and picked up our motor this morning and had planned to hit the coast tomorrow. Nope that ain't gonna happen! So we thought we might hit the Hagg. Is there enough water to get a boat in?

EOBOY

P
pinstriper
At 65% and climbing ? I would think so.

M
montym
There was enough water to launch at 24% also, so it will be a safe bet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

S
sapo
Ya a friend of mine hit it last month no problem

EOBOY
EOBOY
Thanks guys have not done Hagg for awhile hope Ben is OK with a day of trolling

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

P
pinstriper
If we get a day in the mid-high 50's, I may just throw the wetsuit on and take the kayak out for some C&R trouting.

Methinks the coastal rivers will recover to fishability before the roads return to driveability.

troutdude
troutdude
pinstriper said:
If we get a day in the mid-high 50's, I may just throw the wetsuit on and take the kayak out for some C&R trouting.

Methinks the coastal rivers will recover to fishability before the roads return to driveability.

X 2. Have the same notions.

MrGrumpFish
MrGrumpFish
pinstriper said:

X3!

T
troutmasta
pinstriper said:

Just gotta pick your route carefully. I'm fishing tomorrow....

bass
bass
EOBOY said:
Thanks guys have not done Hagg for awhile hope Ben is OK with a day of trolling

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Watch for floating logs and debris. I would assume there will be a lot of junk floating around in the chocolate milk that is now Hagg lake. I don't think it will be a danger for a drift boat and trolling motor but you don't want to bend or break the shaft on your trolling motor (if you are rowing then never mind).

I am sure the sturgeon fishing will be rocking on Sunday :)

bass
bass
troutmasta said:
Just gotta pick your route carefully. I'm fishing tomorrow....

Dang man, you are crazy! Good luck and stay safe. Hot tip, I am not sure where they are feeding right now, but I know where they will be right afterwards:

outhouse_zpsgfsflgvt.jpg

(stolen from another site).