I'm John Montana...

M
Modest_Man
With floggin electricity. First week on the new job and having a blast shocking the crap out of fish.

P1020424.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: eggs
brandon4455
brandon4455
cheater!!! :lol: glad your liking the job! looks like a blast

C
cowboysfan
to cool! you are doing what we have all wished to do at one time or another just to see what fish were in the water.

C
ChezJfrey
I can see it now...instead of fly lines rated by weight, rated by voltage ;)

M
Modest_Man
Here's the largest smallmouth from yesterday.

P1020421.jpg

So far this week I've caught - Largescale sucker, smallmouth bass, Chinook salmon, northern pikeminnow, chiselmouth, peamouth, reticulated sculpin, prickly sculpin, redside shiner, banded killifish, Pacific lamprey, bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, common carp (one mirror carp), warmouth, and speckled dace. Plus crayfish and bullfrog tadpoles, but they don't count.

J
john montana
Good stuff!

E
eggs
What all you studying?

M
Modest_Man
Really Raincatcher, you've got to edit my post from "freakin" to "floggin"? That seems excessive.

We're looking at species diversity and species richness specifically with invasive species in the Willamette from Portland to Eugene.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Modest_Man said:
Really Raincatcher, you've got to edit my post from "freakin" to "floggin"? That seems excessive.

We're looking at species diversity and species richness specifically with invasive species in the Willamette from Portland to Eugene.
The original post didn't contain the word "freakin". PM sent.

J
jabs67
Looks like fun!!!

bass
bass
Looks like interesting work. Where are you doing the shocking study? Is there a specific goal (certain species) or are you all collecting information on everything?

B
BobbiDollPDX
Modest_Man said:

That happened on my first post, freakin got changed to fluffin.