Great day with my boys

J
jabs67
Went to rock creek res. on Saturday. What a blast!!!! Slow trolled buggers in the float tube and we lost track of how many we landed. I would guess between the 3 of us we landed about 60 stockers. Was one of the best days for us in while. My boys are all grown and they still get the big smiles when they hook up, Just like when they were young boys. Priceless!!!!

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Sinkline said:
Thanks for the report. Good looking fish for stockers!

I know what ya mean about the boys. I can still remember when my young sons & daughter would sit in the back of our little 12' boat as I slowly rowed and they trolled flies. Now, my 25 & 29yr. old sons and I are heading off on a fishing trip together in just a few weeks and this time they do all the work for the "ol' man"! :lol:

Randy
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

B
b70turner
Nice going! Looks like a good time.

J
jabs67
These were some of the hardest fighting stockers. Put up a reel good fight on my 5 wt. Almost all of them came out of the water doing flips. Aolt of fun!!! I think we are going back in a couple weeks but this time we will camp.

Jeff

troutdude
troutdude
Looks like a great day o' tubin!

Where is Rock Creek Res? Is that Hood in the backdrop?

J
jabs67
It is Mt Hood. Rock creek is about 5 or so min from pine hollow res. out of Wamic.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Way to be a "Super Dad"!! :dance: Fishing AND catching...good for everyone. :D:clap: