Got the net wet

T
TimberTodd
I put in at ramp C this morning about 8. A couple of guys were fishing next to the ramp and one said he already had landed 4 trout. My targets were smallies. I fished till 11:00 and boated 1 bass. 1 is better than none. The real catch of the day was a lake that was flat as glass, no skiers/ wakeboarders and watching a bald eagle fly around. I counted a couple a dozen guys on the bank and there were several boats on the water.
Todd

A
alseaalumaweld
The real catch of the day was a lake that was flat as glass, no skiers/ wakeboarders. i hear that!

how big was the bass? pic?

T
TimberTodd
No picture this time. It was about 11".
Todd

troutdude
troutdude
Good day to be out!

H
Hendo30
Nice going, love the falt glass lake and no skiers idea..I may get to head out there later tonight or tomorrow...Thanks for the report Timber. Like you said, one is better then none. :clap:

T
Thuggin4Life
Fishing o na lake all day becomes so much more enjoyable when you dont have to share it with the drunken fiberglass army.

T
TimberTodd
Thuggin that is so true.

C
Callaway
jeez, sounds like since i gave up on hagg the people have left and the fish have showed.
long drive to get there for me but if its on its on.
im a bank fisher and im giving serious consideration to heading out there this week maybe
anyone want to join a land locked fisher hit me up with a pm ive gotten together with another member of OFF and we are fishing buddies now so they would be with me as well, or not? lol
-callaway Professional Unemployment Fisherman