Got a couple

F
Finneus Polebender
Thanks for the great evening on the water TR ! fishin was a bit tough "windy "but TR managed to get Jeanna into at least a couple nice bass.... TRS 5-14-12 002.jpgTRS 5-14-12 003.jpgTRS 5-14-12 006.jpgTRS 5-14-12 007.jpg Sorry Jeanna the one pic just had to be posted even though the fish had other ideas lol.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Do we have a new basser here? :think: Good job getting her into some chubby fish, guys! Her grin says it all! :D

J
JeannaJigs
Lol oh great picture Dave, great LOL. Thanks again guys for having me out. Great time catching trees, oh those bass were fun too!!

J
jabs67
Wahooooo!!!! Great job. Nice!!!!!!

T
TTFishon
Nice bass Jeanna! Not bad for a couple of hours of fishing.

T
tomriker
At least we all caught a few! What was it about 10 that we actually got in the boat? Stupid hook I was using before I switched to the jig kept losing them! TT style :) thanks for coming! Maybe when the topwater takes off you can try it on the fly

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
Fo sho. I don't know a damn thing about tossing bugs for bass, but I didn't know a damn thing about tossing worm/jig ugly things for bass either, so i'll figure it out lol. You have a heck of a pond there. I really am getting spoiled, all this private water lol.

F
Finneus Polebender
JeannaJigs said:
Lol oh great picture Dave, great LOL. Thanks again guys for having me out. Great time catching trees, oh those bass were fun too!!

I couldnt help myself you just look like your totally disgusted with that bass! We know the face was for pond water in the eye courtesy off one unhappy bass lol. Glad ya had a good time as TR said now all we got ta do is get ya into a little topwater and youll be hooked

T
Throbbit _Shane
Good lookin bass guys!

C
colbypearson
JeannaJigs said:
Fo sho. I don't know a damn thing about tossing bugs for bass, but I didn't know a damn thing about tossing worm/jig ugly things for bass either, so i'll figure it out lol. You have a heck of a pond there. I really am getting spoiled, all this private water lol.

No better place to learn to use anything than there!