Good morning

D
dtikey
Went to a salmon hole today today to change up from the summers and we had good times.We seen 40-50 fish roll while there and buddy got this nice little buck on bobber and eggs. I was less fortunate on the landing of my own today. First fish I missed on the hook set and whiff, second fish bam fish on for oh maybe all of 10 seconds and pops off drift fishing eggs.Pick up the bobber rod and fresh eggs bobber down.Good 20 min battle on mid to upper twenties as I had it by the net twicw already and third time dives down hits a shelf and pops the leader about two inches above the hook. Little bit later back to drift fishing eggs bam I hook another and off again after about minute. Seen probally 5 other fish landed and other fish lost in couple hours where we were so as the title says it was a good morning. downsized_0518120943.jpgdownsized_0518120945.jpg

W
wozniasm
:clap::clap::clap:

T
Throbbit _Shane
Very nice!! :D

B
bran_man
So nice! You are slaying the fishies

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
:clap:Slayer!! Way to stay on their tails...:D

L
lilsalmon
nice!

E
eugene1
Nice nook, I have no doubt you'll get yours soon dti!

Best,

P
plumb2fish
Sure is good to see Gene with that big ol grin on his face....Good for you getting him into the stinky. If the halibut trip doesn't happen next saturday...I definitely want to go....might go Sunday and Monday too(Memroial Day)

D
dtikey
plumb2fish said:
Sure is good to see Gene with that big ol grin on his face....Good for you getting him into the stinky. If the halibut trip doesn't happen next saturday...I definitely want to go....might go Sunday and Monday too(Memroial Day)

All those days...your nuts Mike we will be shot after first morning with all the fish hanging up there and the fact that its a 4 am show up time.